Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

Interest In Certain Parts..

Old 11-04-2006, 11:52 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well, i know i already have a thread made, but the title isnt right, and theres alotta BS in there..

anyway, i am looking to get some parts made at good prices, that will be great quality. i will not start GB's UNTIL i have parts in hand, ready to go.

The following parts will be made for my car first, and tested by me. i will be looking into making basic parts, nothing Extravagant..

Heres what is on my list soo far..

Shifter linkage bushings: they will be two piece pressed in delrin (just need lil tap) without any mold marks or rubber o-rings. they may be also able to be made in alumminum. the price will probably be 25$shipped for delrin, and 35$shipped for alumminum. those wont be FOR SURE prices, but estimate.

Shifter base bushings and shifter bushings: I will need to see which ones can be easily replaced, and they should all be made from either delrin, or alumminum. prices not known yet, because i dont know which ones we will be able to easily replace, and which ones will make most difference.

Front motor mount bushing: Well, on the front motor mount, roll stop, the bushing opening is like +1/2" and the bolt that goes thru is only .370" so i am getting slip in bushings made for less engine movement. These will be made from steel, probably hardened steel since there will be alot of movement in that area.. I am thinking like 10$ shipped for this

Solid Front or rear engine roll stops: These will have 1/4" steel disks welded on either side of the roll stop with the inside of the mounts taken out, and new steel 5/8" dia bushings welded in, with a slip fit hole for the roll stop bolts. I am thinking for these.. 200$ for both shipped without core, 100$ with your engine mounts.. i will try to get something going like with the heads. start off with one, trade it, etc. I will clean them all up, spray em with a few coats of black engine enamel.

Front Engine damper: I am going to try and figure out a way to mount a damper to the transmission and where the battery tray is, to help lessen the stress on the mounts. currently looking for the highest quality damper.. it will cost the price of the damper + 25$ and shipping.

AIR Ram Strut Bar w/ engine damper: This will be a completely strait bar with NO bends, or pivot points. It will be 1" square bar Steel, to help prevent with any twisting, and mount onto 2 of the strut tower bolts. It will most likely have a welded on bracket for an engine damper, which will connect to the passenger side of the engine. It will be offered both with and without the engine damper, at varying prices. not sure yet.. wont cost anything more that 50$+ more than the materials

So for now, just post if you have any interest, and what you have interest in, and i will get the ball rolling ASAP.
Old 11-05-2006, 12:07 AM

Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

INTEREST!!!!! lol. but you already know. hit me up well see what we can manufacture
Old 11-05-2006, 12:18 AM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Sounds interesting, prices, even though i know there estimates, seem cheap so id prolly pick up some. Shifter bushings id get for sure
Old 11-05-2006, 12:22 AM
Banned

^^ i wont be taking much profit at all, just enough to make a few $$$s, i just wanna get the parts for my car, and get people some parts that they can actually get, easily and not break the bank..

demon, yeah, we need to talk and see about some things we can come up with.. i have a good idea...
Old 11-05-2006, 05:32 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

engine damper i want one drillsergeant.gif
Old 11-05-2006, 10:29 AM

I'm in for shifter bushings 100% fing02.gif
Old 11-05-2006, 10:56 AM

Airram Strut bar interest right here
Old 11-05-2006, 11:24 AM

I'd be interested in the shifter base bushings (ew are talking the ones that you take apart when you change a OEM shifter for a Short Shifter right?) If not, I am interested in those... (little white plastic mF***ers that wear out and make you feel metal on metal when changing gears).

100% interested on an AirRam compatible Strut Bar; probably with no engine damper, I'd have to figure thatone out... but the strut bar is a "buy on hold" for me.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:41 AM
Banned

FYI, strut bar will resemble this one, but itll be with 1" square bar, and not have the welded brackets where the bar welds on, the actual BAR will be welded directly to the strut brackets, and WILL NOT be adjustable..

Old 11-05-2006, 02:50 PM

Vehicle: 1997/Tiburon/FX

I would Deffinatly be interested in that strut. would we get choices of color aswell?