Engine, Intake, Exhaust Modifications to your Normally Aspirated Hyundai engine. Cold Air Intakes, Spark Plugs/wires, Cat back Exhaust...etc.

2001 Tib Sputter

Old 05-25-2005, 08:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no it's not Java... it's like looking for something. I always like to waste my time fixing one more thing or looking in one more place. tongue.gif

Personally, I am glad it was an easy and cheap fix.
Old 05-25-2005, 09:01 AM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

now you can keep the tib!
tibs need a good home, and she's too cute to get rid of smile.gif
Old 05-26-2005, 02:19 PM

The Exhaust Leak (if you have the stock exhaust) is a recall item, you can get it replaced for free.
Old 05-26-2005, 04:32 PM

The scion is ALMOST as much a sports car as Tib. If it was my car and my girl I'd say screw her and keep my Tib! Maybe I just love her too much. No girl has eyes as blue as my Tib!
Old 05-27-2005, 12:34 PM

Its just the red sports car she doesn't like, hers is black, and again she was in the car when I went head on with a cement wall and peeled my hood and engine back. It was her first accident and we were 2 weeks into the relationship at the time. I would like to keep the tib, I don't like the red I would like something close the wrx blue and the clutch needs to be upgraded, slips too much for my taste. I could remove that clutch slave spring and that may help a little but I think the clutch is going or it is glazed. I really do like the car its just a few little things that need to be taken care of that I don't know how to fix as I don't know alot about newer cars. I know the stock exhaust is a replacement, question is do they replace it with the same crap they put on in the first place and why did it crack. I would like to get some header for it their a little spendy right now, first of all I want to paint it which will be spendy, no maaco for me. As for the girl, were getting married next month, I think she was just being crabby about the car that day, she is fine riding around with me now that we talked about it, it just somehow reminds her of the celica, not sure how but....