The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Trying to kick start the cotm

Old 06-22-2010, 06:38 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I love RDTiburon.com and would never like to see it die. Even if it would be merged into my Tiburon forum, I would not welcome seeing RDTiburon.com die. I am just as active on RDT as I am here. I love RDTiburon.com

When i have time to check the forums, I check the moderator section here, then my forums, then RDTiburon.com new posts, then the HA.com new posts.... Then I check on a few other forums which I am active. That's pretty much my routine.

It would make me feel very sad if RDTiburon.com ceased to exist. I learned how to use forums on RDTiburon.com. I took sh*t from REDZMAN since day 2 on that site and racked up more warnings then any member has a right to, most when trying to get in a battle of wits or hard-headedness with a ban-happy ex-admin who happens to share a good deal of interests with me.

Don't get me wrong.. This is the best site for Hyundais in general, but I think RDTiburon.com is the best resource for RD/RC 1&2 chassis Tiburons bar-none.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 tib

children please!!!! sound like a bunch of teenagers!, Yes RD has had mod and attitude issues over the years,but its an rd site with no bullshit!, i wanna know about an rd I go there...I wanna know about an accent,elantra or cooking, I come here!, I'm only interested in car related stuff when it comes to all these Hyundai sites,not cooking,marriage and girlfriend problems...there are other non car related sites for that!,...all the Hyundai sites in my opinion are great for what they are and I praise visions for carrying a big load lately and trying to bring all us Hyundai lovers to a mutual ground. oh well.....since y'all hatin on RD, I guess you'll miss out on the carbon fibre hatch Gb I got goin ?, oh well, not to hate on any particular hyundai sites,I'm a Troll who will hit all them up equally, guess I'm unloyal to websites lol!.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:37 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Regit @ Jun 22 2010, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>.since y'all hatin on RD, I guess you'll miss out on the carbon fibre hatch Gb I got goin ?, oh well, not to hate on any particular hyundai sites,I'm a Troll who will hit all them up equally, guess I'm unloyal to websites lol!.</div>

Oh look... Another "for sale" post on RDT.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:55 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>children please!!!! sound like a bunch of teenagers!</div>
the Tiburon was made for teenagers!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I would not welcome seeing RDTiburon.com die. I am just as active on RDT as I am here. I love RDTiburon.com</div>

DTN, it's great that you can appreciate something like that. it's another thing when you don't get diddy kong squat back from it. most people got their information from you and you put a good portion of it in there. the "team" never thanked you for it. behind the scenes, i demanded that you at least be treated with utmost value--something that i never got support on. especially after your involvement with the calendar.

Regit, the CF hatch sounds downright sicko!! you would have my support, but things have happened, i grew a little older and i'm done with the Tiburon. i'm just hanging around for the friends, some Rally sentiment, and because i still believe this is the best manufacturer out there regardless of the pinheads that occasionally come with it.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:11 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

^^^
Riiiiigggghhhhttt... And that's why he is still a valuable member over there, has stopped harassing everyone about everything, has a low warning level, and helps everyone.

I just had a huge post written in here, but I'm deleting it. That drama is over with, and it should stay that way. You keep throwing rocks at RDT now, and that's fine. You have a gripe. Great. Maybe now that it's all over, you should hit me up via IM, or PM, so we can talk about my hostitlity towards you shortly before you left. There IS a reason.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:28 PM

Vehicle: 2012 mitsubishi eclipse spyder gs, 2001 hyundai tiburon

Y'know, even though this IS in the Char pit, I initially posted this thread to state that I was going to try and restart the COTM, and was sick of an absence of any kind to bring it back.

Everyone that had something to say, said it. I don't want this to be a rekindling of past wrongs. That isn't why I started this post.

Just voicing my distaste for the disappearance of a regular thing that I looked forward to. I liked the idea of something fresh to look at every month.

Old 06-23-2010, 12:47 AM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

Yeah too much waste drama I'm sorry if I brought up some of these issues nos4atu, especially if you had not known what was going on and that your intentions were not to have me, or anybody from back then kick up a cloud of smoke.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Riiiiigggghhhhttt... And that's why he is still a valuable member over there, has stopped harassing everyone about everything, has a low warning level, and helps everyone.</div>

He's got a tough heart wink.gif If things are better now, then I am glad to hear that. I wrote a few things as well and erased them. We are where we are and it really doesn't make a difference. I understand quite clearly the reasons why I was unfavorable. It makes sense. Call it too much sentiment for history. Concentrate on your family, they are most important.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Just voicing my distaste for the disappearance of a regular thing that I looked forward to. I liked the idea of something fresh to look at every month.</div>

check out those sites i mentioned. there's more of course.

http://www.teamhyundaimalaysia.com/forum/i...oard,113.0.html
http://www.hyundaiclub.eu/owners.php?kols=1
http://www.hyundaicoupeclub.co.uk/
http://www.clubhyundaicoupe.com/
http://www.hyundaicoupe.gr/
http://www.hyundaicoupe.pl/

of course there is the rear-engined tiburon... 4wd tiburon. there exists an entire Scoupe forum sporting some really massive turbos. i'll try to find them again. it would be cool to contact the owners.
Old 06-23-2010, 06:25 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Ok....I think this has gone as far as it should. Everyone has said their 2 cents, so no need to keep this open. I'm gonna lock this down. If people want to discuss hostility issues, then please take it offline. Not trying to be a jerk, so dont think that. Thanks!