The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Speed-factor Complaints & Feedback

Old 06-23-2005, 12:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well, w/e makes you happy man. I also believed him because I really wanted that damn kit!
Old 06-23-2005, 12:39 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (homey14h @ Jun 23 2005, 10:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>^^ I really hope this doesnt reflect the majority of his work... Random Im glad you posted this so people can see what they POSSIBLY are getting into. I didnt say what they ARE getin into tim. I feel bad for you that people are gangin up, but i can now see where they come from
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>

Well, unfortunately, it does directly reflect it. Jaws has been pretty civil here and hasn't mentioned all the second and third parts he's got from this. Random has long been a Hyundai advocate and watchdog. He's a hell of a good man.

No one is ganging up, it's just now that the sub forms for SF are gone, folks can say what they want and not worry about it dissapearing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BillyDee01Tib @ Jun 23 2005, 10:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>However, my lovely kit came with one fvcked up t3 super 60 that did nothing but blow oil like crazy; i broke it in properly etc the fact is it was just a BAD turbo not really tims fault. The bad part of the bum turbo was that Tim seemed pretty hesitant to send me a new one and by that i mean he never did. <div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>

This seems to be a point of contention also, there have been a few folks that have contacted me and said that they recieved REBUILT or used Turbo's, when they paid for new.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OdessitPashka @ Jun 23 2005, 12:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Turbo got 7 months after the payment (they were on back order, guy didn't send it, guy backed out, etc. bs2.gif ).

So I contact Tim (of course took me like 2 weeks to get ahold of him) and he offers me another wastegate,

I say ok and for a few more months he keeps feeding me BS that it will be shipped soon, someone didn't get it, it got lost, he got ripped off, etc...

This seems to be the standard case for almost everyone.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>You know that I have nothing against you man, but you were the one who f*cked it all up! You were the one who made me wait forever!</div>

Ouch. OP, don't hurt him. lmao.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>EDIT: Tim where is Adam's (HyundaiKitCoupe) exhaust? He's been waiting since Apr. 20th I believe. And so were other 5 or so people. It would probably take you a day to weld all of the exhausts that you have to make. What are your excuses?</div>

Good point, considering he had the R&D ones done when he first posted about them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OdessitPashka @ Jun 23 2005, 12:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>So, why are you still waiting on parts when they were all ready? Sounds a bit shady, doesn't it? And didn't you buy it back in may? It's been almost a month now.... it's not right man!!!

Very valid. Ultratibby still was wrong by doing what he did, but I do fully understand the reasoning for it. This full kit was advertised here, you shouldn't be waiting for ANYTHING Turbo wise on that kit.
Old 06-23-2005, 12:43 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

im not waiting for turbo wise. im waiting exhaust wise.
Old 06-23-2005, 12:50 PM

Right, which is gonna be in a big long box. Your turbo stuff should allready be in your hands.

If it's not on the way, I'd highly, HIGHLY recommend you request it ship ASAP, get your exhaust seperately.
Old 06-23-2005, 12:55 PM

redz (off topic i know but i wasnt goin to send you a PM because you rarely answer lol) why did you lock 00tibs topic? he was told to post somewhere else about any GOOD things about speedfactor then you( im guessing so dont bite my head off) close it?? i think its a good idea to hear the negative like we are but then also to have that post topic in case anyone has positive feedback

**actually he said good OR bad so i guess that could be why???since the bad topic is already started lol?**
Old 06-23-2005, 01:07 PM

If you look homey, I told him to where to post. If there is anywhere better for him post his good experience (so far) with Tim, let me know.

00tibby was in the process of editing / pulling the beginning of the other thread out of the post I edited, while I was doing so.

The main reason this thread IS here, is because TIM has no control over it.
In the Speed-Factor Vendor Sub-Forum, Tim had moderator powers.

I wonder why no one has seen many gripes about his C/S.
Thinkingof_.gif Thinkingof_.gif Thinkingof_.gif
Old 06-23-2005, 01:10 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (homey14h @ Jun 23 2005, 12:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>redz (off topic i know but i wasnt goin to send you a PM because you rarely answer lol) why did you lock 00tibs topic?<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>

I answer them if you ask me a question. Don't forget, I get about 20 to 30 PM's a day, sometimes I miss or delete the wrong ones.

Sorry.

I locked his topic for the reasons stated. He was b****ing about this thread, it's here for a reason. If anyone wants to put their POSITIVE feedback for Tim, they should do it in here.
Old 06-23-2005, 01:13 PM

i know thats why i just posted here its cool i dont mind if you dont get back to my PM lol and i understand about the B******g part. makes sense now. when you did that it just seemed like everything was becoming biased, like he wasnt allowed to post that or something but its cleared up for me at least sorry for takin up space.

** and thanks redz for not warnin me!!! You_Rock_Emoticon.gif

**"If anyone wants to put their POSITIVE feedback for Tim, they should do it in here." BUT tibwr told him not to? lol ** so anything good/ bad CAN be put in here? im only double checking because i dont like warning and ive been warn free for a few weeks now!!
Old 06-23-2005, 01:30 PM

Okay guys, cool out. If you have positive comments, put them in here too, that will ballance things a bit. Unfortunately, I have a feeling there won't be many of those.

You didn't get warned because you didnt' do anything wrong.

Off topic b****.

offtopic.gif owned.gif nana.gif
haha.gif drillsergeant.gif
Old 06-23-2005, 01:31 PM

Well, Homey, He's Admin, I'm a Supermoderator. If it comes from him, I'll do as told.

Now, I did NOT tell 00tibby not to leave Tim good feedback. But what he had posted was off topic, for this particular thread and subforum.

I merely suggested the <u>BEST</u> place for him to post what was there. OP, saw his post before I was through editing it, hence his response. Besides, if you've seen the other thread, you've seen what I had edited out. There was nothing wrong with it, other than WHERE it was posted.