The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Speed-factor Complaints & Feedback

Old 06-23-2005, 01:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Jun 23 2005, 01:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>You didn't get warned because you didnt' do anything wrong.</div>
first time lol
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Jun 23 2005, 01:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Off topic b****.</div>
me? if so hell yea lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tibwrcsbj @ Jun 23 2005, 01:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Now, I did NOT tell 00tibby not to leave Tim good feedback. But what he had posted was off topic, for this particular thread and subforum.
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>

i know you didnt you just said not in here but im straight now so sorry for all this confusion i probably caused
Old 06-23-2005, 01:47 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

and why the hell should u be the one who controlls pos and neg and which site it stays on. sry man i just see ya there. thx redz for changing the name. im not taking sides yet. i want to get my stuff and then ill post. i dont like to see ppl get screwed. and saying u cant post positive on rdtib is screwing tim, or anyone else that u might do it to. i personally cant believe u told me to post an opisite view from urs on another site. big bad mod.....

anyways lets get this back on topic!
Old 06-23-2005, 01:49 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Tibwrcsbj is a Supermoderator here, he has excellent judgement and is a good friend. His word is as good as mine.

He's right to make that decision. If you want to post positive stuff here, you can, if you are worried that someone might "Edit" it, then post it on his site.

That's it. No more OT shit from anyone. Warning will flow like the waters of the goddamned RED FRIGGIN SEA if there is ONE MORE OFF TOPIC POST.

shutup2.gif
Old 06-23-2005, 01:53 PM

Alright where to start. I am going to try and not be an a$$ about this so guys please dont take it that way.

The first time I ordered a kit through Tim was back over a year ago. Everything started off good then after three plus months with no kit I got a little pissed and eventually filed a paypal complaint. So about four or so months later I am still trying to get my cash back. Eventually he had sent me all but $800 (never got that back) and of course didnt even offer to cover all of the interest charges. So then this February everything was going good at my job and mostly I just got sick of fighting with him over the cash so I ordered a new kit (stupid, stupid, stupid, sorry kicking myslef in the a$$). So after another 3 months of no kit I told Tim that I want out. He said that he would sell the kit for me (not though it was even done yet, rolls eyes). So about two weeks later this guy PMs, IMs, and Emails me about the kit. Everything is going freakin great. The guy is ready to pay Tim all he had to do was send this guy the total (he was adding a few electronics to the kit). Well after two weeks or IMing, PMing (both here and his site), Emailing, and freakin calling and leaving VoiceMails for Tim the guy decides to go buy a kit from else where (not that I could blame him, I mean come on). So at this point I was REALLY pissed as it was completly Tim's fault that the kit wasnt sold. So I contacted my credit card company (wasnt dumb enough to do a bank transfer the second time) and filed a complaint. Well within a week my credit card company got me the money back. Then things went to he!! here by Tim posting up his side of the story. At that point I have to admit I acted perty much like an a$$ but I was feeling that everyone was taking his side without even hearing mine. So anyway, now about (or over) a year since I ordered the first kit I still am $800 short from him and at this point dont really know if I feel like spending the time to try and get it back.

Anyway to sum it up I would not recommend my worst enemy to him for anything whether it is just prebought parts or especially made parts. Like I said in the first bit I didnt mean for this to make me sound like a prick (if it did), I just wanted to post up my info.
Old 06-23-2005, 01:56 PM

Great Restraint there man.
Old 06-23-2005, 02:07 PM

sadwavey.gif wtf1.gif pokey.gif

No one said anything about anyone or anything being on their nuts.

Who thinks they are high and mighty?
Old 06-23-2005, 02:48 PM

I can back up speed factor 100% i got everything i bought from him on time, of course it was delayed a bit due to the fact he is welding him self and i know how it is building things , and handling his own projects, and have u ever thought maybe tim is a middle man , if hes turbo guy is behide that make him behide , if some pipes haven't been shipped on time for him to weld its going to put him behide, and he takes on more than he can handle due to the fact he's trying to make everyone happy and money also if anyone is wondering what i have from him its the extreme kit without the SAFC also i was the very FIRST person to get the new DP design and that was over a year ago Thanks tim again for always handling everything i needed and more
Old 06-23-2005, 03:42 PM

Seems as though theres a trend here to me...jaws was first his eperienc is the worst now 00tibby is the most recent and the service has improved...as much as it sucks i think all of the shlt we put up with has been a learning experience for Tim but is by no means excused, maybe hes trying to get better. Granted im still pissed as im sure Jaws, GTR, and OP are but maybe he is trying to get better i dunno these thoughts just came to mind im trying not to be so hard on the guy even though i think he owes us alot. Its hard being a one man show...