The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Personal Thought: Gen Coupe owners are smug sumb*tches

Old 10-25-2011, 11:59 AM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Originally Posted by Blue Bomber
This may be slightly off topic... But Majik - I really want to plus rep you right now. It seems like the appropriate thing to do after I just noticed your rep.
Old 10-25-2011, 12:37 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Originally Posted by Blumagic
<----- Trying to figure out how generalizing and hating on Genesis coupe owners makes you better & less ignorant than Genesis coupe owners generalizing and hating on you

what happened to car guys that just love cars
Old 10-25-2011, 01:16 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

what happened to car guys that just love cars

Those people are all here on HA. No Just

Old 10-25-2011, 03:35 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe 2.0T

I have noticed people that are on the Gen Coupe forums are alot like GK owners on NT. You just learn to ignore the idiots and the people who like to start problems with other Hyundai owners and it allows you get along with the cool people easier. There is a greater number of respectful and nicer members here though.
Old 10-25-2011, 03:37 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Genesis Coupe 2.0T

Trying to figure out how generalizing and hating on Genesis coupe owners makes you better & less ignorant than Genesis coupe owners generalizing and hating on you

I dont think anybody is hating on GC owners. If anything, its mostly GC owners hating on Tib, Accent, Elantra, and Sonata owners. But its because like a few others said....the GC forums have alot of young and immature members who think they are all that and a bag of chips.
Old 10-25-2011, 06:56 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Tuscon

Just erased my post, it would only cause turmoil

Carry on :biggrin:
Old 10-28-2011, 08:50 PM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

You know, its pretty disappointing to hear about the attitudes of the GC crowd. I agree that *ANY* group of people, or organisation, has its d-bags and legends.

In upsidedownland, the gen coupe hasn't been released yet. So far all of the people you guys described are busy herrafrushing their nissan S cars and domestic boats.

*sigh* I don't want the new wave of Hyundai owners to be shitty. More people in the scene is great, but at the same time, it would probs be better if it wasn't a flood of upstarts.
Old 10-30-2011, 03:20 PM
Banned

Vehicle: 97' Hyundai Coupe

Even here in Bulgaria it's the same sh*t! I tried to organize some tiburon/coupe meetings and almost all of the RD and scoupe guys were pretty cool ( still good friend with some of them )So at one of the meetings a guy with v6 tib came just to look at us from his "ferrari". He gave us the dirty look and decided not even to stop for a second As u all know the world is small ( my city is even smaller :biggrin: ) and one lucky day I saw him with his girlfriend waiting at a red light... u know the rest of the story

Here is a video just to add to the history lesson that HKC gave u

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkLwU...eature=related

As I said in some other topic GC is really nice car , but u have to respect its roots
Old 11-01-2011, 12:18 PM

Vehicle: 2011 Genesis 3.8

This doesnt surprise me a single bit. Ive met quite a few other Genesis owners that really thought their crap didnt stink. Theres alot of bad attitudes on Gen Coupe.com too, which bugs the hell out of me. Its one of those things where if you speak up and try to discuss the community being a bunch of a**holes, then they basically tell you to either deal with it or leave. Thankfully this forum is here for people who prefer to leave and be around other Hyundai owners who are actually mature enough to hold adult like conversations and not think they are better than everyone.
Old 11-01-2011, 08:56 PM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

Hyundai's attitude to the WRC...

You can kinda see what it was like from the video, but eventually Hyundai just stopped funding MSD, and basically ignored their communications etc. MSD had no choice but to withdraw from the event. Ah well, Hyundai is pretty much a different company now. Lets see if the GC can win some actual races then