The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Just received another ticket...

Old 05-16-2010, 02:23 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default Just received another ticket...

Yup...but what did I get a ticket for, you may be asking....

- Speeding...NOPE
- Tint....NOPE
- Seatbealt....NOPE
- Exhaust.....NOPE
- Cell Phone.....NOPE
- Loud stereo.....NOPE

Ladies & Gentlemen....I introduce you to the absolute most gayest ticket any human being could ever receive.

My ticket is for having too bright of paint on my vehicle. The cop said its distracting to other drivers and will cause an accident. lmao.gif lmao.gif lmao.gif

I almost choked to death from trying to hold in the laughter when he handed me the ticket and told me what it was for. I swear to god...I thought I was being punked or something. The court date is June 10th at 5:30.

Now remember...my paint is the stock Cardinal Red...except I have a ton of Pearl mixed in so it changes shades and colors in the sunlight. So I plan on taking pics to the judge to show him its a stock color. At least I wont have to take off work because I get out at 5, so I wont lose a day of work, but I'm sure even if its thrown out, I'll probably still have to pay some kind of court surcharge. headshake.gif

Old 05-16-2010, 02:56 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

Once it gets dismissed, file a formal complaint against the officer. That's what I did when I got a ticket for my "Non-OEM exhaust system", which is not illegal in NV. Judge dismissed it outright.
Old 05-16-2010, 03:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

that's f*ing.... i don't even know what to say to that.

cops, people, uh they don't deserve any of those names. let me rephrase: lifeless organisms here are becoming worthless values of sewage extract. no other way to put it.
Old 05-16-2010, 03:36 PM

Vehicle: 2016 Tucson Sport AWD

that's the most f*cking gayest ticket ever...
Old 05-16-2010, 05:35 PM
Super Moderator

Vehicle: 14 EGT 2.0

The next one you get is going to say "I just don't like you"
Old 05-16-2010, 06:51 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

Haha that's F*in gay. I know how you feel though. I got pulled over sitting waiting on a train to pass, by a cop behind me for no front license plate..????..I've also been pulled over 3 times for some lights on my windshield sprayers, that don't even shine off my hood (green) because you can't have colors shining forward. And, when asked why the people with blue and green headlights don't get pulled over, his answer was "they turn white when you get closer"...really now..all this was made better by the fact the cop couldn't get 2 words out without stu stu stuttering..no offense to any of you who have stuttering problems..and the fact that we had just gotten my bro out of the hospital after 2 days because of a bike wreck..cops are such..as hyundai kit coupe put it..lifeless organisms..best of luck on getting it dismissed
Old 05-16-2010, 09:20 PM

Vehicle: 2000 tib

Are you serious!?? I mean,you should doccument this whole incident from start to finish ,court and all and make a youtube!, this is the stupidest ticket ever!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-16-2010, 09:28 PM

Vehicle: 2012 Veloster DCT w/ Tech

Nice.....bastard! yOU DESERVE IT! Ok, not really, but that's some funny messed up sh*t!
Old 05-17-2010, 11:25 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Accent

Thats some messed up stuff. Im sure if the judge see's its OEM the ticket will be dismissed. Ive never heard of anything like that happening though. Either the cop was a total dick or he was just bored. Maybe he did have a quota to fill that day and you were his last "perpetrator" to fill it. lol
Old 05-17-2010, 11:46 AM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Challenge + formal complaint.

At least you know how this one will turn out already. Still sucks having to go to court.