The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

The Hate Is Still Out There

Old 06-20-2005, 09:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So today I was out scouring the several junkyards that are in my area for Tib parts.. didn't find any.. Anyway, I did go to one of my favorite Junkyards and found a badly wrecked GK.. while I am looking it over, the son of the yard's owner walks by and comments on how it is just a Mustang Ripoff and that he hates hyundais.. "cheap" "trash" and "don't last 100,000 miles" are the terms he used.

I was not going to argue with him.. would you argue with a three hundred pound man, covered in grease and dirt, wearing overalls, and named "junior"?
Old 06-20-2005, 09:54 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

what a bad experience. doode, i know those types of people--if you ask them what they drive they will tell you they drive an 87' cutlass or something. LOL

once i was in track auto and we were buying lights for the tib. and the frickin' salesclerk goes "i test drove a tiburon one time and i hated it!" and i responded "the ones from the dealers aren't turbocharged" and walked away.

pri*k.

If anybody encounters anything like this, just don't bother. walk away. as stupid as the situation is, just forget it. it's dumb. you're better off walking away and forgetting the whole **** thing. it's plain silly to put up with these arses.
Old 06-20-2005, 09:58 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

I just don't get it..people always say sh*t but they have no reasons behind it.

Di*kheads make fun of my car too, "piece of sh*t korean rice burner blah blah blah" they can go f*** themselves. lol. i swear every car on the road in wisconsin is either a grand am/prix, or a cavalier.
Old 06-20-2005, 10:01 PM

The only reason anyone talks sh!t about hyundais is the price... Most people assume that price defines quality. My cousin was saying all this dumb nonsense about hyundais being cheap and crappy, but he's the kind of person who wouldn't buy a vehicle that wasn't like...BMW/Lexus/Infiniti/Acura or something else that's supposed to show "status" but I expect that from him. People are too stuck up to realize that in reality, my tib will get me to the exact same place as your 745LI.
Old 06-20-2005, 10:16 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

LOL... f***tards like that are unconscious of their surroundings.

we're talking about people who don't have respect for themselves here. people are so different you wouldn't realize the garbage living on this earth unless you lived with them for a day. i've been to many places in my life and all i can say is that this world is full of garbage with absolutely no moral respect. they don't look at the big picture.

the big picture is being born with two hands, two legs, and a head to walk around in. to be healthy. to be given life and enjoying it while it lasts. to having the ability to attract hail.gif headbang.gif, impress, be given recognition and attention in return, to breathe, to live in this enchanted age of technology, being able to drive and have a car, a wife, somewhere to live, a job, food...etc.

these people are unconscious and can blurb all they want. they probably had poor childhoods and live in cheap, plain and simple environments uneducated enough to come up with a respected educated conclusion.

that guy probably has nobody to talk to because he has no friends so the only person he could talk to is you.

zoned, thank you. cavaliers are trash and so are grand ams uuugh yikes.gif and everybody has them. watch your language young lad! shhh.gif lol... as mad as we probably are, it's a privelage to be hated by a community that only hates us because we're better.
Old 06-20-2005, 10:27 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

^^ COMPLETELY agree with everything above. i go through shit everyday cuz im an "import"...wtf
Old 06-21-2005, 12:23 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

hijacked.gif hijacked.gif hijacked.gif

these are the same people that live in shaddy low trailer park liveing b****es if you ask them where korea is they dont know, shit when i was in the states i was wearing my high school lettrerman coat it said on it " Seoul american high school" in big white letters...well the man next to me ask me if it was a all black school and i was kind and said no. its a DODDS school overseas he ask me where and i said korea, he said oh i herad of that place.. that in NEW YORK. AR15firing.gif Dum ass cracker!!!
but i could understand if there were 1 or 2 time but the whole year i was there its was at lest 5 to 9 times a day... people are in there own world and dont think out of the box, and its sad but i, i be you if you ask anyone is yokohama a tire or a place they will say tire blowup.gif blowup.gif

. also if that guy has such big money then why is he working at a junkyard.. cussing.gif

granted hyundai made some good hoopide ass ride in the past but now is not the case, i love all car some more then others but if you are going to talk shit about something make shure you know the whole history behind it...am i right brothers and sisters i am going to get off my soap box now.... soapbox.gif

i am passing the mic to the to the left...
Old 06-21-2005, 01:14 AM

I get crap sometime, but my car looks great and as fast or faster the friends of mine that talk shit about it. They say "It's just a Hyundai", but when I tell them that I'll run them at the track or could compare our cars show-wise they shut up smile.gif

I bought my car because people hated on it and I wanted to make it look nice and make it somewhat quick. Mission accomplished, now time to move on smile.gif
Old 06-21-2005, 05:53 AM

You know what's funny? 99% of the time, Hyundais will last longer than Fords, Chevy's, and Hondas.

Good going, generic uneducated public.
Old 06-21-2005, 06:27 AM

well... I really would like to see any hyundai engine last as long as any domestic 8 cyl. Domestic 8 cyl car go over half a million miles.