The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Blacktibs / Flyrydes

Old 05-26-2006, 12:04 AM
Administrator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

We won't ban you for this thread... we're not like OTHER forums. nana.gif

I didn't appreciate the way you handled the situation, and I don't think you had the support of many of our members by the way it was brought up. You should have contacted Chris instead of bringing drama to our forums, but I'm glad the situation was resolved. I called Chris and let him know about the thread and that it required immediate attention. The call should have come from you, not me.

Poll removed. It was all in good fun fing02.gif
Old 05-26-2006, 12:07 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

No no no, we aren't like that, you are welcome to post here all you want. Next time, just get ahold of us, we'll help you out bro. This is how we work.
Old 05-26-2006, 12:10 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (majiktib @ May 26 2006, 01:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>We won't ban you for this thread... we're not like OTHER forums. nana.gif

I didn't appreciate the way you handled the situation, and I don't think you had the support of many of our members by the way it was brought up. You should have contacted Chris instead of bringing drama to our forums, but I'm glad the situation was resolved. I called Chris and let him know about the thread and that it required immediate attention. The call should have come from you, not me.

Poll removed. It was all in good fun fing02.gif</div>

I understand man. Looking back on it, I'm pretty much kicking myself for doing this. I know how you guys feel now that I imagine myself in your shoes. I'd be doing the same thing you guys did if it happened on my forums.

Normally I'm not this much of a prick smile.gif So with that, can I request this thread be closed / deleted? I have already edited out all of the ElantraXD thread now that we have resolved the problem.
Old 05-26-2006, 12:13 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I will close this thread to prevent anyone else from posting in here. The Gripe/Complaint is resolved and dead. Should any problems arise aside from this, please post it in the FlyRyde forum we have set up so that Chris will notice it quicker, however, I suggest you contact Chris directly before bringing it to the forums. You would have a much better chance of having a positive resolution doing it that way.

locked.gif per request of Paki