The Char Pit Post all rants & flames in here. No personal attacks will be allowed though.

Blacktibs / Flyrydes

Old 05-25-2006, 03:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just to add to why i'm complaining:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>100 units will be ordered Tuesday morning, and begin shipping out Friday. Parts will arive at the customers house by the weekend of the 27th.</div>

From: http://www.rdtiburon.com/index.php?showtop...id=223282&st=0&

The friday mentioned is the 19th. So even if I don't get my parts, the people who paid before hand should have received a tracking # of some sort or at least a shipping confirmation. 27th is in two days.

I'd like to stress that I'm not trying to attack you guys here, I'm stating my dislike for the lack of customer service that FlyRyde provides. If he wants to sell on other sites, he will need to start from ground zero just like any other seller. From his posts on ElantraXD, he hasn't done that.

With that, I'm out of this thread until I get a PM from FlyRyde or an e-mail, whichever it may be.
Old 05-25-2006, 03:54 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

NO MORE REPLYS
Old 05-25-2006, 05:31 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

get over it.

have you tried calling him? I just got off the phone with him. Talked to him for nearly 30 minutes. He was promised a price for the Eibach springs, then after his order he was told the price had gone up, giving him a huge loss. He's been fighting with them to get things done and get YOU cheaper parts.

If you think that a group buy should happen with all parts IN STOCK, you've got to be the most ignorant person on these forums. Watch how Group Buys function. They are never going to go smoothly and customers will never come through 100%.

He's trying to find a computer with internet access so he can speak with you.
Old 05-25-2006, 09:28 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

whoa 0_o
Old 05-25-2006, 09:38 PM
Administrator

well said. He's getting one hell of a deal, no reason he shouldn't be happy. If he'd rather spend more money and get them in 9 days instead of 15, he should spend the extra $100+

you're doing them a favor. it's not like you're making any profit off of this
Old 05-25-2006, 09:50 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Elantra

and chris replied

and

without further wait

locked.gif
Old 05-25-2006, 11:22 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Leave this open till Paki get's his stuff.

If he refunded 5 of the folks allready, this is truly a sad thread. LOL
Old 05-25-2006, 11:47 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

You know what guys, I dont know how exactly this sort of thing happens, but me and paki both ran a campaign against eachother hardcore for a few hours, I burnt out, and apologized. A couple hours later, and Paki came through with one as well. I can sleep easy tonight, even though an hour ago I couldn't see straight i was so mad. Sometimes like I said these things just happen, and thank God for apologies!

This matter is resolved, and unless anyone else wants a piece of Chris, lol, then I'm thinking we can move on. Wanna fight yo !?0_o?!
Old 05-25-2006, 11:48 PM
Administrator

this thread pissed me off. I know how hard Chris has been working lately and the fact he's coming as close as possible to breaking even without LOSING money for these guys, and now they're complaining.

Poll Added
Old 05-25-2006, 11:55 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (majiktib @ May 26 2006, 12:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>this thread pissed me off. I know how hard Chris has been working lately and the fact he's coming as close as possible to breaking even without LOSING money for these guys, and now they're complaining.

Poll Added</div>

Listen guys, I wanted to apologize for everything that happened here today. I got worked up about it, and I agree that it was wrong to start attacking FlyRyde Distribution. Chris and I have talked, and we've agreed to start over on it.

No need for a poll to ban me, btw. Just let me know and I'll stop posting here.