Braking, Wheels, Tires, Suspension Modifications to Brake Rotors, Calipers, Wheels, Tires, Springs, Struts, Coilovers, Swaybars, Strut Tower Braces, etc.

Eibach from ebay

Old 11-20-2004, 10:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: GUYS I NEED YOUR INPUT. Help me stock Hyundai Products!

No, you need the Pro-System Plus Kit.
"This includes the Dampeners, Springs, and Anti-Roll Kit and will go for $894.00 "

As it says in Ultra Tibby's post

That will include struts (x4) Springs (x4) and front and rear sway bars
And yes, its a complete kit, and just swap out your OEM parts for this, no cutting, modifying, whatever.
The only other things you maybe need are sway bar links (and nuts). I was able to save my rears but the fronts needed to be replaced. (Used a dye grinder to get them off) They just kept spinning when I tried to take them off. It's not uncommon for them to be seized on.
You can get them from your Hyundai dealership, the OEM ones are fine, you don't need any special or aftermarket ones. If you can't get them locally, let me know,... I can get them wink1.gif
Old 11-20-2004, 10:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Eibach from ebay

QUOTE (HKC)
so the full Pro System KIT for $600 comes with struts and sway bars and dampers?
Nope. The Pro-Kit is 600 (Dampers and Springs Only) Buy the springs and dampers from the 1st link, and then the sway bars from the second one. I dont remember who it was, but they basically saved on shipping by buying the sway bars elsewhere.

QUOTE (HKC)
my question is would i be fine just ordering the Pro System Kit ready to be swapped with the stock suspension? or is there more to this?
you could add a couple of things, such as boots for the struts, and new strut top mounts, and of course the alignment equipment (last one highly recommended) but basically it is a unbolt the stock suspension, and bolt up the Eibach one.