Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

Welcome Back Rick!

Old 06-01-2005, 11:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how was the trip ?
Old 06-01-2005, 11:21 PM

QUOTE (mb1604 @ Jun 2 2005, 05:05 AM)
how was the trip ?

It was great.

Was expecting short and skinny guy visiting NGM, but it was exactly the opposite. My stay was really short, but will never forget how many mosquito bite I got from NGM. Humid Florida weather is like summer in Korea.

I am taking time to make response right now, so I will come back and post more.

Canada....never expected great hospitality and don't know if this was only from Winnipeg peeps, but I and Kyle (engineer) have great overwhelmed welcome and going to visit them soon again.
Old 06-02-2005, 02:24 PM

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to out to Motion and see ya Rick.
Alex (sales dude from our shop) and Jon (hotrod on here / white studie) dropped by, and by the time I was free @ 4pm, you guys were gone from the shop 02.gif

Well keep us posted as to when you come up here again.
smile.gif
Old 06-02-2005, 02:31 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Tiburon

Hey Rick

Glad you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully when you come back it will be alot warmer and you can cruise with us on a sunday night. Can you email me the pics of us and when Kyle puts the magazine out can you send that too?
Old 06-04-2005, 01:20 AM

QUOTE (hotrod @ Jun 2 2005, 08:31 PM)
Hey Rick

Glad you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully when you come back it will be alot warmer and you can cruise with us on a sunday night. Can you email me the pics of us and when Kyle puts the magazine out can you send that too?

Once magazine is published, we surely will send out to Supertib, so you guys can have one of each.

Despite short stay paying grand to go and come back for two of us, we think those hospitality shown by Derek & Kristie and Neil was overwhelmed and plan to go back and stay longer.

I like the longer day time....I think it was close to 9pm with lights.

KayJai Me too. We didn't even had time to visit Focus Hyundai due to tuning the car, but we got very good impression visiting Winnipeg and hope will see you next time.