Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

An Update Would Be Nice

Old 03-29-2008, 07:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok so I bought the lambo door hinges and hydrolics from ItaliaTib2K3, on March 18th. He said he will have it shipped ASAP. Come March 24th I asked him, did you ship it yet can I have a tracking number please. He then said It will be on the way withing the next day or so. Now it is the 29th I have sent him 2 other messages, and even though he was on the site today he still did not reply to either. I didnt pay $800 to not receive me product.

Old 03-31-2008, 08:48 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

You told me in PM that he stated it would "go out the next day" - I find it hard to believe he made that promise.

I offered to help, but you refused to send me the PMs and conversation between the two of you. I can't take your word or his, I need documented proof. I'm guessing ItaliaTib doesn't have it sitting in his garage where he can go grab it and ship it to you. I'm guessing he has to go through another vendor and communicate with another warehouse to have it picked, processed, shipped, and for him to receive the tracking information.

You opened a dispute with Paypal within EIGHT business days of making payment. Wow - that sort of blew my mind. There wasn't much pressure to open a dispute, it just has to be done within 45 days. You still had over a month.

With it being so hard to find reputable vendors for our cars, I hope you aren't in desperate need of parts from ImportShark anytime soon. I can't see ItaliaTib going out of his way to help you on any future issues.
Old 03-31-2008, 09:01 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

You can try and reach him on HA. I know he signs on over there quite a bit. wink1.gif
Old 03-31-2008, 03:33 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Another thing to note... I was looking through ImportShark's website, and in the gallery when you click on the images it shows the product description, along with (most parts) "usually ships 7-14 business days"

You're well within the reasonable time period.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:16 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I'm moving this to the Importshark forum, so they see it.

I'm moving this to the Importshark forum, so they see it.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:38 PM

Majik I PMed him on here and asked him, if he still had the vdk kit available. I did not go to the website and when I received a PM back it said NOTHING about how long it took an order to process
Old 04-01-2008, 07:36 PM

Vehicle: 2005 Lotus Elise

Yes, I did say it takes 7-14 days to process. Regardless, there's NO WAY I would possibly tell anyone that we'd ship something out next day unless it's an extreme situation.

Honestly, I don't appreciate being called out for no reason whatsoever--and especially don't want to be asked for an update every day when I said quite plainly that I WOULD UPDATE YOU when the order was shipped out. Don't try to even start to imply that I would rip you off (especially after only 8 business days) because there are THOUSANDS of people out there who know we're legit.

In fact, I'm so perturbed about this that I would rather not deal with you at all. I have refunded your money so that you can purchase from an Ebay seller. Enjoy the product.
Old 04-01-2008, 07:50 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Gotta say white, your behavior here was pretty ridiculous.
Old 04-01-2008, 08:41 PM
Banned

PWNED for being a dick..

yeah, you should purchase them from good ole flyryde, you might receive them in 2-3 years, and they might fit...

....or get some generic shitty ones off ebay, bet you will be much happier then. fing02.gif
Old 04-01-2008, 09:27 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Tiburon

Locked. Problem resolved.