Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

SR updates?

Old 01-30-2003, 09:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SR updates?

By Yamaneko:

Guys, this is not the place for product updates. I do not want people to think they should come here to check on status updates. Please refrain from putting updates here.
Not to be a jerk or nothing, but where should the updates be posted??????????
Old 01-30-2003, 09:34 AM

Then shouldnt we delete This whole topic under sharkracing WISHES because they do not want this to be postings of updates CONSIDERING this topic is called Sharkracing UPDATES???

[ January 30, 2003, 04:35 PM: Message edited by: Aoshi ]
Old 01-30-2003, 09:41 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Post removed by RANDOM.

[ January 30, 2003, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: Random ]
Old 01-30-2003, 02:55 PM

Not to be a jerk or nothing, but where should the updates be posted??????????
We will post the updates on the website. The thing is, once in a while, someone answers a question about something is cool. However, if many times an update is made on the website, and someone posts it here, this forum will start to get the reputation that this is "the place to go" to get updates. I dont want that just yet. I do not have someone yet who can watch this forum for most of the day, and post all appropriate updates on here. Until I can get that, I dont want to do anything half hearted. Soon, we might do that, but until then, if this place gets that reputation, and then people come here for updates, and arent satisfied because we cant answer in a good time, then thats a bad thing.

We'll just post the updates in another thread that you don't mod. Ok?
Yes, if you or anyone else want to post in another forum updates, that will be fine. I just dont want it in an "official" Shark Racing Forum, for the reasons mentioned above.

Jesus, you even have people TRYING TO FREAKING HELP your company regain some of it's composure and you say that?
Again, the reasons are mentioned above. Also, dont make it sound so angelic. If you notice, many of those who make the updates also do it for purposes of sarcasm, and flaming.

F you bastard! If I know nothing about tubing, YOU know nothing about CUSTOMER SERVICE. Jack azz. I hope you get syphylis again.
Once again, there is no flaming allowed on this board. No profanity either. Random will review this to see if any further action needs to be taken. YOu have been warned in the past about such posts. Anyway, what do you knowing nothing about tubing have anything to do with my knowledge of customer service? Also, in order to contrac syphylis "again," would that not mean that I had to contract it in the first place?