Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

A quick rundown please

Old 02-27-2003, 06:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

kidd ---

I forgot to add one thing to the list in the kit....

It is the 10bar high performance fuel pump --- it will supply up to 550WHP. I will update the original post.

The shipping takes around 3 - 5 working days - I send you all the details like flight number to airline and destination, linked flights waybill number and courier tracking numbers also.

Kit is a manufacture on order setup and takes + - 1 week to 6 weeks to manufacture depending on the amount of backlog orders we have.

It does include instructions in printed form for now -- but ALL will be downloadable from the web page soon.

Random and Red SHOULD be able to install this on their own with their eyes closed. It is a dirct bolt onkit --- EVERYTHING fits perfectly with no modification at all --- the only thing that needs to be done is the pistons and rods need to be pressed out and the new CNK pistons need to be pressed back in again.
Old 02-27-2003, 12:05 PM

Thanks again Chris for your responses. I know its helping everyone out here including myself. Another quick question. On our US Spec Tibs I believe (Correct me if I'm wrong Random or anyone else) our Cat converter is pretty close to the front of the vehicle. Does your kit require relocation or removal of the cat, or does the cat stay in the same even after the intall. Thank you in advance.
Old 02-27-2003, 10:02 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Honda VFR1200

I don't know about your car but i have 2 cats.. one directly off the engine manifold and then a second one after the flex pipe and my car is a 2001 your still going to have to do exhaust on your car anyways the turbo kit should run a 2.5 inch exhaust if you want get a exhaust shop to make you bolt in cats and then a bolt in straight pipe. On a last note you may have a problem with the smog requirements in our state but do what you need to do

[ February 28, 2003, 05:05 AM: Message edited by: ignoreance ]
Old 02-28-2003, 12:55 AM

MaierApril where did you have to pick up the package?BWI? Could you give me more info on how you picked up your package?
Old 02-28-2003, 02:04 AM

Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata Limited V6, 2008 Nissan Xterra Off-Road

Kidd Supreme:
Thanks again Chris for your responses. I know its helping everyone out here including myself. Another quick question. On our US Spec Tibs I believe (Correct me if I'm wrong Random or anyone else) our Cat converter is pretty close to the front of the vehicle. Does your kit require relocation or removal of the cat, or does the cat stay in the same even after the intall. Thank you in advance.
Your car has 2 cats on it. The front cat will be replaced by the downpipe, but the 2nd cat will remain.

[ February 28, 2003, 09:05 AM: Message edited by: 4doorGL ]
Old 02-28-2003, 02:12 AM

So in other words, the first cat (the closest one to the engine) gets chucked, right?
Old 02-28-2003, 03:00 AM

Vehicle: 2009 Hyundai Sonata Limited V6, 2008 Nissan Xterra Off-Road

Kidd Supreme:
So in other words, the first cat (the closest one to the engine) gets chucked, right?
Yup.
Old 02-28-2003, 03:07 PM

Kidd -

The first cat (IF your car has two) will be chucked --- the second cat will ALSO need to be chuecked and replaced with a minimum of 2.5" replacement. Thats if your area has emission laws - None of these laws are implemented in South Africa so we are lucky.

The D/pipe exits at the same place that the stock pipe runs next to the sump (oil pan) so doing a pipe on the car after turbo kit install won't be difficult at all.