Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

My Order??????

Old 06-16-2001, 02:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Order??????

Im starting to get really frustrated with everything. I placed my order over a month ago and have still not recieved it yet. I was told it would be here no later than friday June 15 and it still is not here yet. I ordered a gorilla front and the zefiro sides. Can some please tell me what is going on please.

TJ Strickland
Old 06-16-2001, 02:57 AM

It was shipped over a week ago, and the shipping company said it would only take 4 days to get there. First thing Monday morning, I will call him so that he could track it. Email bradley@sharkracing.com for future questions regarding the shipment.
Old 06-16-2001, 02:58 AM

I think i should get something free also because of the delay. What is the deal with that? I read that other people were....so what is up?

TJ Strickland
Old 06-17-2001, 04:02 AM

TJ, mail me what you want... I am giving your choice of a strut bar, gauges, clear corners, tint, or anything comparably priced...
Old 06-17-2001, 07:40 AM

TJ-
Your order may be at the same shipping company as mine, since mine is listed in VA. They sent me a postcard, instead of delivering it. I'm going to try to call again tomm and see if anyone answers the phone-I'll post a msg if they do.

Ariane
Old 06-18-2001, 12:01 AM

TJ-my kit is at Wilson Trucking in Newington, VA. They are to send it up her tomm during the day. You might want to see if they have it.

Ariane