Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

Lostbouys real dyno

Old 02-23-2003, 09:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lostbouys real dyno

Hi there,

Can someone (I read Chris emailed to some people) post the realy dyno sheet of Lostbouys car? Random asked for it on another topic, but it was closed, and since I think it's an important piece of information... let's see it smile.gif

Here is the original post of Random:

Could we get a copy of the real dyno?
Could we get a "corrected" copy rather than uncorrected?
Could we get a dyno that goes to 6500 RPM? (HP and torque start to fall off at 5700/5800 RPM, how bad does it fall by 6500?)
Could we get a dyno where HP and Torque are on the same scale? (notice HP/Torque don't cross at 5252 rpm, they cross at 4900 RPM, which shows that HP and torque are on different scales)
Old 02-23-2003, 09:59 PM

I apologize.

I should have put this up as soon as I got it.

there you guys go
Old 02-24-2003, 07:15 AM

Damn... I'm no moderator or anything, and I tend to like your products, but I'm DAMN tired of seeing posts like this from you or anyone else... if you have something PERSONAL to say to someone, even more when it is a PERSONAL ATTACK, please use email or PM's. This is damn childish, and it doesn't helps the Hyundai community in ANY way. This is FAR from being professional, even if you do what you do for us as a hobby, posts like this won't get you or us nowhere.

Please just be respectful to people, even if they don't believe your claims or don't like your products. They have the RIGHT to believe so (repectfully of course). You have of course the right to be respected too. Remember that, people.

I'm not targetting you ONLY, as I know there's many personal attacks going on these days... so please if someone attacks you directly, just say "thanks", and be the smart guy.
Old 02-24-2003, 02:33 PM

Argarwal --

Sorry this is my retaliation to some number of posts that DSM had to say to me ...

If you don;t like it -- I appologise but it aint coming off! The proof was in the pudding, and guess what --- pudding is served, not many people will like it's taste (especially not DSM and the likes) but tough TACKEY for them!

If you have been following all the posts you will agree with what I have said here.
Old 02-25-2003, 12:55 AM

The problem is not if I agree or not; having that attitude will only make the problem bigger.

You do NOT need to attack someone personally to make your products better; they should speak for themselves, and that's all.

Keep the pudding in the fridge do0d, or offer it respectfully.
Old 02-25-2003, 06:53 AM

Argarwal ---

You are missing summing here bud --- I am not trying to make my products better by giving back what I get from other members --- they DO speak for themselves --- look at the post by Maier above --- I'm sure you agree.

What I am trying to achieve here is giving back some bite ... thats all... and if others don't like it - tough moon for them.
Old 02-26-2003, 05:51 AM

that pure bs autobot you know if you dont like
someone or there products just dont buy it
and let the rest of us decide for our self's
Old 02-26-2003, 08:57 AM
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: 2008 Toyota Prius 2006 Suzuki SV650S

Autobot is banned(you'll get an email from me)
This topic is closed.