Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

Hey Rick

Old 05-04-2005, 09:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Rick, i have been e-mailing you for the past week and i havent got any back so i thought i might reach you in here. I want to send my wing back and i wanted to know the address to ship it to and if you would put the money back in my paypal account. thanks but i am just tired of waiting. 4 months is just to long for me to wait.
Old 05-04-2005, 11:55 PM

QUOTE (Phenomenal_Thunder @ May 5 2005, 03:44 AM)
Hey Rick, i have been e-mailing you for the past week and i havent got any back so i thought i might reach you in here. I want to send my wing back and i wanted to know the address to ship it to and if you would put the money back in my paypal account. thanks but i am just tired of waiting. 4 months is just to long for me to wait.

I e-mailed back.

As you know....GTWing never told me about how there base will fit only RD1 and RD2 need to drill out extra hole to fit them.

Our production for using your base was pushed back due to major orders from the manufacturer I deal with........not your fault of course.

I did get the carbon side plate from them, but still waiting for one side of the base that did not dry well.

If you want to return the wing, I can totally agree with you the problems so far.

Please send it back for your proper credit plus the return charges, and please do insure them.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:10 AM

Vehicle: 2008/Hyundai/Tiburon gt

rick whos your contact here in korea. i am going to seoul again next week. if he has a cell ## that would be great
Old 05-05-2005, 11:06 PM

QUOTE (Mad_john @ May 5 2005, 12:10 PM)
rick whos your contact here in korea. i am going to seoul again next week. if he has a cell ## that would be great

I have so many....

What is your purpose or need, I will post the contact.

Where would you be staying? Seoul?