Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

VHR Clutch GB - Questions

Old 05-01-2005, 11:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Rick, can you PM me please? I have a GB starting this month that I don't want to conflict with yours.
Old 05-05-2005, 12:52 AM

QUOTE (2race4real @ May 5 2005, 12:40 AM)
So...you are doing GB for VHR this month? Send PM for your reason or what do you want me to do.

If this place becoming KSpec thing, we won't be posting anymore here.

No hard feeling how ever the result...

No no no my man, RDtiburon.com is open to everyone, Kspec.com just has GB's here now and then. Just so happens that I got hit up to run a VHR GB about 3 weeks ago, and we planned it for this month. I don't want you to STOP coming here and posting at all Rick, we love you here. I buy your stuff too man.

LOL

That's why I wanted to talk to you, so we could see what we should do. This is the only site I really run GB's on, and I dont' want to step on anyone's toes.

This isn't an admin thing, it's a friend to friend thing. Hit me up man.
Old 05-06-2005, 12:19 AM

QUOTE (REDZMAN @ May 2 2005, 05:48 AM)
Rick, can you PM me please? I have a GB starting this month that I don't want to conflict with yours.

So...you are doing GB for VHR this month? Send PM for your reason or what do you want me to do.

If this place becoming KSpec thing, we won't be posting anymore here.

No hard feeling how ever the result...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RE have commitment made to DTM-VHR, so I can't stop promoting their product lines.

Same GB is held in NT.COM and will hope to make combine order.

As soon as numbers are fill, we will be close this GB.

QUOTE (Mad_john @ May 5 2005, 11:22 AM)
I bought this from the man that make it. DTM in taegu.. i still have it. and that was over 8 months a ago so if you all do it then please do. it is worth it..but u must break it in slowly. smile.gif

I met him last month while I was in Korea, and I am sure you know that RE is sole distributor of VHR in USA and Canada. And, RE don't really care for companies buying from domestic and export as well, since we will be dealing with bigger plate like parts available for other cars as well.

Otherwise, there was no reason for me to refer some of the companies I dealt with to KSpec.

Didn't had any time to meet KSpec, but I was hoping to see him at Prime Garage where suppose to be partner of KSpec.

REDZMAN

I understand your postion, but this matter goes beyond.

My GB is asked by DTM to post here and other places and its necessary for RE to maintain the commitment with DTM-VHR. RE don't mind companies in Korea retail them oversea, but there will be an issue related for companies doing GB for DTM-VHR.

Our REAL KOREA is also keen relationship with DTM for supporting ECU related products.

RE don't want to see another GTwing scenario with ARK again.
Old 05-06-2005, 07:36 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Sorry guys, I moved this here so all the regular users didn't see it. This is something that should be discussed in private.
Old 05-06-2005, 09:30 AM

QUOTE (2race4real @ May 6 2005, 12:19 AM)
REDZMAN

I understand your postion, but this matter goes beyond.

My GB is asked by DTM to post here and other places and its necessary for RE to maintain the commitment with DTM-VHR. RE don't mind companies in Korea retail them oversea, but there will be an issue related for companies doing GB for DTM-VHR.

Our REAL KOREA is also keen relationship with DTM for supporting ECU related products.

RE don't want to see another GTwing scenario with ARK again.

I understand. I will wait till your GB is over then put ours up. I just didn't want to conflict man and thought it would be better if we talked about it instead.

I just don't want folks at the forums pissed off when there are 2 seperate GB's, from 2 seperate companies, in 2 months, on the same item.