Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

CNK Performance - Sells Direct!

Old 01-28-2003, 06:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CNK Performance - Sells Direct!

Hi all,

CNK Performance no longer has a representative for it's products in the USA - I will be selling ALL components and turbo kits at delaer prices from now on!

No dealership enquiries will be accepted at all in future and pricing will remain at $2700.00 for the existing 300HP turbo kit until further notice!

Enquire to CNK Performance System at cnkperformance@hotmail.com for all other prices on each individual components.
Old 01-28-2003, 06:27 AM

Vehicle: Ex Hyundai Owner

No dealership enquiries will be accepted at all in future...
sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

NOT EVEN when "YURI/EDWIN PERFORMANCE" opens... hehehe that's not the original name... wink
Old 01-29-2003, 05:51 AM

Yuri,

I like your enthusiasm.... :-) This is what it takes to make a successful business!

The reason for this decision is found bright and clear on the HP.COM forum - enough said.
Old 01-29-2003, 08:52 AM

Chris, wow, this comes as quite a surprise. Your decision seems rather drastic, but if that's what you're going to do.. that's what you're going to do...
Old 01-29-2003, 09:54 AM

way to go chris.

I,ve read all his posts and they are pretty technical mainly on HP.com and to be honest i think he gets flamed pretty bad he gives good advice and people just diss... I say fuc em.

Man most of these boards are going to destroy themselves. Only a hand full of people post cause you like them. Bull shi* comments come out most of the time anyway.

Chris has probley got the fastest tib round. He makes kits, offers to go out of his way to make parts, makes sure they are of good quality and then gets slanged.
Man insted of flaming, give advice to people not all here are mechanics but people insist of calling them noobs or whatever these boards are getting babyish grow up ! I think you moderators are not doing you job propley.

I say Random, Cheuk, red, bat, thanks for your advice and not getting caught up in the bull.

to the rest
NUTS ON YOUR CHIN

Im out

1 and only post!!!
Old 01-29-2003, 12:55 PM

Vehicle: Ex Hyundai Owner

allright guys, I hate to get into these type of things, and the reason is cause lately, whenever I tried to defend someone it gets thrown back in my face that it's cause I'm sponsored by them... well wrong, I tell people as it is, and have always been like that no matter what it will cost me...

and on that note, I have yet to read and prolly will not read whatever started this, just cause I think we're all missing the big picture...

CHRIS no matter what you guys think, has helped us tons with info, and has yet to leave us... he always answers in an adult fashion, and I think many of us, need to grow up and make comments and or judgements in an adult manner... I will say this much... I have been here long enough to see 3 top HYUNDAI ONLY COMPANIES come up and grow with us, since the FXTREME DAYS... and it's sad that we can't seem to support them all the way... I'm not saying don't be true, but I would rather say to give them a chance instead of flaming from the beginning... we all know what EMAILS are, we all know what PM's are, and I'm sure many times it's easy to do so and ask questions in that manner before posting publicly... I have seen companies like KORE/SHARK and others, hurt because of some guy that thinks he knows 10x's better than their personel... but you all forget not everyone knows their backgrounds... I myself have gotten to a point that I hardly post because of the way I feel I get attacked, for no reason... but that's fine, I take it and I live on, the forums are not my life, but I'm always here to help...

Please remember who made the HYUNDAI AFTERMARKET what it is, not APEXI, not HP RACING, not AEM, but KORE/SR/MHP, and now we have a new breed CNK/ALPINE... so let's support them... so what if Chris all of the sudden decided not to go with HP, hey same thing happened with KORE and guess what, everyone thought up their own reasons, and well noone knew the exact reason... but that didn't end good, do we need this with all the HYUNDAI SITES... instead of seperating, we should stay together... I'm sure that just cause Chris won't do business with HP, doesn't mean he won't go over and ask questions and answer at the same time... we're all a community and we're all working for the same reason and that's to get the HYUNDAI name out there...

once again, let's understand and just let it be... we don't want to lose another HYUNDAI only company, when a sea of NAME BRANDS are coming out... then I want to see how many will buy a 4-5k APEXI turbo kit, on top of a CNK 3-3.5k KIT with injectors/pistons/pump/manifold... remember that when APEXI comes out...

we've all seen it, time and time again, when an expensive CAI comes out, everyone wants a cheaper one, well now we have a great company working for us and we're willing to let it go...

Come on guys, let's not let everyone down...

Chris, I thank you for helping us, and understand some of the guys, and you guys understand chris...

now back to turbo talking... wink

[ January 29, 2003, 08:13 PM: Message edited by: Bat Lord ]
Old 01-29-2003, 02:35 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

It seems some of us care for the overall good of this community while others would be willing to go off on their own and say fvck the rest.

I cant express enough how bad this hurts me personally. I have been promoting this site and HP left and right, preaching of the comradery and respect that is passed around in these forums. Think about how many fvcking sites, info, and people are tuning a Honda Civic right now, well first off who cares, and secondly think about how hard it would be to get the WHOLE Honda community together. WE ALREADY HAVE THAT HERE. Why fvck that up. Why. I'm sure some of you reading this will find a way to justify destroying the comradery of these forums but, you're wrong, there is NO reason worth all of this seperating. I'm sure there is more than just one well respected tuner out there like Bat. I'm just some kid who cares I guess.
Old 01-29-2003, 02:50 PM

If I was the CEO of "SUPER JAWZ THE NAWZ MAN TURBOS" and saw this, i would turn around and make a turbo for a yugo instead...

What ever happened happened, both parties agree that they will not be doing business with each other... so lets just leave it at that

Both HP and CNK got something to bring to the table, so atleast get along guys...
Why cant we just hold hands and sing "we are the world,.... we are the children,..."

Ok... alcohol is getting to me suicide ... 26 more hours for me to turn 21 and buy this stuff legally
WOO HOO!!!!

But seriously though...
Cmon guys... chill
Old 01-29-2003, 03:55 PM

Firstly this is the CNK forum, and I WILL NOT TOLERATE petty arguments and slandering - PERIOD!

My decision to remove myself from the HP.COM forum along with all my comments, is simply that all of the comments are never appreciated and always slandered, it is a total waste of my time and energy so why post in the first place. If you have questions or problems with the Hyundai range - I will be more than willing to help anyone out - as I have always been, but not on HP.COM forum.

If you cannot see the good in this -- then open your eyes! ALL CNK products are now sold direct at lower than dealer cost! If you require the products they are available to ANYONE regardless of forum or bias!

The kit I manufacture is top quality and has been proven time and time again! I cannot wait till the APEXI kit is released to see how many sales will result when comparing kit contents and price to Alpine, CNK, Greddy, Blitz ($8000.00) and the likes.

Enough said!

[ January 29, 2003, 11:01 PM: Message edited by: CNK Performance ]