Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

1st gen tails...BBB!!!

Old 12-16-2002, 10:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jon, your right there, since the company has grown and moved the wholesale end of things to the US, the bottom has just fallen out of the company.
I remember ordering stuff from Sam(aka Boogyman) and getting a complete to my door price in the UK and shipping only took 2 weeks from korea.
Now, I can only get it shipped to Dublin airport, which is like 150miles from me.
When was the last time Boogyman posted on any of the forums, or has he walked away from it all.
I'm not pissing on the company, they have done a lot for the Hyundai scene around the world, but they need to sort there customer service out.

Barry.
Old 12-17-2002, 12:53 AM

ok well i guess my making a stink worked...THANK YOU OHHH MIGHTY MESSAGE BOARD GODS(moderators) SR has decided to quickly respond to my email and has said that i need only send my address and they are happy to send me a refund
No, it is completely unrelated to email. Most of the SR customer service staff who does the email (Scott, Elizabeth, etc.) never even read the message board, let alone go into it to see who is what. However, out of curiosity, i just checked to see who emailed you, and i did find that they emailed you last night at 6PM, in reply to your email the previous Monday at 7 PM. These guys are cutting it close, but they were able to reply to your email within 5 business days...only by an hour!

For example. CAI, Euro Lights, CF Hoods and now it looks like the "Shark Racing Lowering Springs" too.
Fantasy products? The CAI is in production, and we have shown the pictures of the prototype. Would you like to place money on them NOT coming out? The Euro Lights? Because we have problems with its production, that makes it a fantasy light? Fantasy has the connotation that its make believe, that it was never meant to come to fruition. That is not the case with the euro lights. The hoods? The 97-99 CF hood came out, and we sold and shipped 10 of them in the last couple months. The 00-01 CF hood came out, and more than 10 have been sold/shipped. Lowering Springs? Those have been out since we put them on the website, and we have sold maybe 15+ and shipped 15+ of those.

And I know a lot of people who asked for refunds and you have ignored them

I and some people have sent you e-mails....no response
We havent ignored anyones request for a refund. And for the 10th time, any email sent after dec. 3 has been replied to within 5 business days, those before then are all being replied to as well.

Heya Yamayanko, you DOUBLE POSTED.
Where? Do you know what double posting means? Double posting is where you post the same post in two seperate threads.

Oh, I thought SR responded to ALL emails within 48 Hours?
No, we havent had that posted for a while. That hasnt happend since about August. After that, until the show it was a reply time of 3 working days. Now because of the catch up we are doing from the show, its 5 working days.

why don't you advertise parts you can actually get, instead of lying? That's all it is, false advertising actually.
We dont lie about any product. We do not place products for sale that we do not have an intention on delivering. Now, time and unforseen occurance befall us all, but it certainly is not false advertising.

File a complaint with the BBB. It may not be perfect, but this is EXACTLY what it's there for. Internet and BUSINESS FRAUD.

Also, file fraud complaints with the FBI and your credit card companies. My JAG office said that since SR has also gone into magazine advertising that you could sue for mail fraud too.

Do it. It is better than nothing...

Delete this if you want Yam, I saved a copy.
No, I wont delete it, because Im sure its comic relief for some, as it is to me. Complete nonsense. No one has any basis against Shark Racing because of one simple fact: All SR customers either get what they ordered, or they get their money back. Simple as that.

The 99 fenders are a picture of my car.
You didnt send your picture in to SR? If not, and it still miraculously appeared on there, I know we havent gotten any emails to remove it..if you have issue with your car being posted there, please do contact us for removal.

I remember ordering stuff from Sam(aka Boogyman) and getting a complete to my door price in the UK and shipping only took 2 weeks from korea.
Now, I can only get it shipped to Dublin airport, which is like 150miles from me.
Everything is the same. Smaller things, or things that are stocked in Korea can be sent directly from Korea to Europe for a good deal. However, things that never even go to korea such as cuda body kit, hoods, etc. can only be shipped from the USA since thats the only place they are stocked.

When was the last time Boogyman posted on any of the forums, or has he walked away from it all.
He never goes on any of the boards..Before, SR was a hobby to him..something he did at night after his regular job. Now, he is the CEO of a corporation with annual sales of probably 3 million dollars plus...he doesnt have the time much unfortunately to go on the message boards as he would like to.
Old 12-17-2002, 01:28 AM
Jon

I dont have an issue with any kind of promotion for the hyundai scene i wouldnt mod my car if i didnt want people to see it i just didnt word it right. That was from the days when Sam sent emails and actually dealt with people.

If you notice i am not making any sladerous statement i am not waffling crap i was just after info. Maybe you should kick someones butt to let them know how much custom they are loosing through lack of info. Info is not we are making them---------------- tada 2 years later they are done. They even stated in the email about when the first supplier fell through. That they did not even tell thier US office untill they had set up another deal and the prototype was completed. If we had recieved a mass email stating that they had fell through there would be a delay but not to worry we are sorting something else now. I for one would have trusted SR as they have always come through before.

Like i say the other post that got locked was not to slag SR as a company on my part. It was to slag the auwfull passage of info that we have had with this product and hopefully force some kind of response but it appears they are keeping you in the dark aswell, otherwise why would they just tell you there will be an update tommorrow. They should give you the info now, which they must have to be planning to update the site, so that you could put peoples fears to rest. So they are stopping you doing your job properly by not even telling you, why the hell should you have to wait for a web update. Sounds more like two rival companies rather than two branches.
Old 12-17-2002, 02:17 AM

If my Beta intake gets shipped in december I will continue to have nothing but the highest respect for SR, their products, and their service. You gusy are all animals, I've probably ordered a dozen things from SR in the past year and everything but the CAI has been on time. As far as I can remember I never had any problems with customer service, and everything I received from SR has been exactly as expected. Its not that everyone has problems with SR, is just that the post whores are always the ones that have problems. Very few people post when an order gets fulfilled on time, because thats what is supposed to happen. Of course the majority of posts regarding orders are going to be negetive, its a given. FYI This topic probably wont get locked (cept maybe since its so FRGGIN OFF TOPIC) because all the prepubescents might start flaming Random for taking sides. bleh

EDIT:

[ December 17, 2002, 09:21 AM: Message edited by: cringe ]
Old 12-17-2002, 03:00 AM
Jon

Well done cringe that was about as far away from the truth as the posts about SR making profits off the preorders.

The post whores? mmmmmm ive been here for over two years and i probably have about 350 posts to my name.

because all the prepubescents might start flaming Random for taking sides.
im 29 my pubes will be falling out soon i feel so old and who flamed Random?

If you get your intake in december you will have the highest respect for SR so if it takes longer you wont. I paid over 1 1/2 years ago is that long enough would you be annoyed by now.

Oh and do you have a set of lights on order no well thanks for the amazing input on that one we all know so much more now about our tail lights.

Sorry mods that wasnt intended to be a flame but just as the post starts getting more sensible and we start to find out things about the situation we get another useless input by someone that isnt even after any answers.
Old 12-17-2002, 03:17 AM

People like you make me embarrassed to be a Tiburon owner. I hope you get your lights soon, and I hope you drop and break them.
Old 12-17-2002, 03:22 AM

Ok...now that theres flaming ill go ahead and close this before random does...