Vendor's Booth: General
Sponsor:   Hyundai Aftermarket
This forum is for general vendors to talk about items they sell, and for users to talk
about their experiences/problems with buying automotive parts.

1st gen tails...BBB!!!

Old 12-16-2002, 02:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1st gen tails...BBB!!!

I know I am just asking for this to get moved or locked,but WTF!!! Everytime someone has talked about the 1st gen taillights, Bradley a.k.a. Yamaneko has locked the friggin post.(look at the last post about this issue in the SR forum) That erks my nervs and everyone elses when it comes to wanting for answers. Everyone does contact customer service..... Years later.... no reply. Maybe if you had money invested in something as other customers of these lights you would have a different view on this issue yourself???? I am also sick and tired of other people on this board as well as any other forum boards who do not own a first gen tib saying that we should be patient. WTF!!!! Just put yourself in our shoes getting screwed out of money. Oh and please do not try and say that SR is not gaining any interest from our money...BS. All we want to know is if these damn things exist, and want to see some real pictures!!!! If anyone feels the same way on this issue holla back!
Old 12-16-2002, 02:30 AM

This will probably be locked since this is the External appearance forum, but i guess I will "holla back" before its locked. Why do you have issue with that post being locked? There is no point of that post, and there was a lot of wrong information there. No update on those lights will be posted there since the Korean Office never reads this board. The only place an update will be posted is on the website, and via email which should be done any day now. All emails since the first week of december have been answered within 1-5 business days. All previous emails before then are being answered as they are being caught up to. No one is getting screwed out of their money. Everyone who wants a refund will get one. Also, explain how SR is getting interest on this deal, when its been explained to the contrary many times.
Old 12-16-2002, 02:35 AM

Vehicle: 2005 MINI Cooper S

Brad, I'll move it to the SR board... since it is directed at SR... rolleyes.gif
Old 12-16-2002, 07:38 AM

Everyone who wants a refund will get one
Very untrue. Shark Racing has ignored everyone who's wanted a refund.

All emails since the first week of december have been answered within 1-5 business days
Bull****

There is no point of that post
Yes there is.....to warn people not to buy Euro Tailights and other fantasy products from Shark Racing

No one is getting screwed out of their money
RIGHT! Thats why everyone who paid is complaing....if thats not getting screwed then what is?

Now for my point of view. TSR deleted many of my posts towards them and they e-mailed me many times to be a good little boy if I wanted to continue posting on there boards. And they used there brainwashing skills that they have on many people. SR is a group of people that controlled what was posted and what people said. Thank god for this board now I can say whatever I want. First off SR doesn't even own SR lol...They sell so many products yet they don't have one orignal picture of there own product. All there material is stolen from various sites creating crap that they now call Shark Racing. There phone line is a load of crap as they put you on hold for 15 hours straight and come on just to check up if your still breathing. The real Shark Racing is located in Korea! What they do is copy and past the Korean site and they must of gottan the traslation on the euro lights screwed up cause these magical lights have yet to appear. the pictures of these lights can be found on the orignal Shark Racing site where they have it on a blue car and red tibby. Anyways those lights have been over a year in the making.....I could probably make every single one of them by hand by now.

[ December 16, 2002, 02:40 PM: Message edited by: Ru-E ]
Old 12-16-2002, 08:29 AM

Vehicle: 01 Tiburon

Heres my .02 on this overdone topic....maybe some things in life happen for a reason...why we havn't gotten our first gen euro yet who knows..maybe its a sign that we all need to MOVE on and be more patient(and yes those are in caps)...when they come they come...Personally I'm like everybody else and waiting for their arrival.Pissed off...YES....can i do nothing no ...Though i have not given my money to sharkracing yet and probably won't until someone gets their first set of lights officially all i can say to those all who preordered is get your money back quick cause more then likely sharkracing is laughing at you guys cause they got your money...if not then choke it up and deal with the situation...Like others after the 1st gen lights comes out and I purchase it I will "probbably not" buy any more products from sharkracing. Yam you guys have great products and I have ordered things from you guys before and you've gotten to me fairly quick..but regardless because of this incidident I hope you know you will be losing a lot of customers even if you have great products. Heres a lesson from a consumer to a business.Sometimes you need to be Less bark and more bite...Don't talk the talk if you can't walk the walk..Just make everybody happy and we'll love ya again..thxs...peace...and if the 1st gen lights ever come out its gonna ownz joo all..
Old 12-16-2002, 08:52 AM

Well i KNOW noone wants to hear what im saying, but i have a few issues. First off, to the moderators who keep saying just ask for a refund...I AM BEGGING FOR A REFUND. I DO NOT wish to spend all $200 of my preorder possible refund paying a bill for calling a country who is obviously laughing at my stupid american a** for falling for this joke. I respect you answering each of my details about my messed up products but NOWHERE on the site does it explain that you will have to do some jimmy rigging to make ur stuff work. Im sure when the stupid lights get to people they are gonna be back on here posting that the wires dont match up and the lights and plastic dont look like the photoshop picture. I want my CASH back. I dont want to spend more money to get my refund. Im posting HERE cause im no longer a member of TSR(for the most part because they never even bothered to ask me for my return membership) but i was the 105 jacka** to fall for that TSR junk. I have emailed SR SEVERAL TIMES and no response. As a matter of fact i have emailed from 4 different email addresses just to make sure that each mail server was working. All were recieved...none were replied to. I dont care if a korean office EVER sees this. I want ALL of these people to see it. I am mostly offended that that topic was closed because i said let this topic stay open so we can open VENT so we are not sitting at home trying to think of ways to get even with the company that is screwing us. Second point comes to attack a lie that has been told to us. 50K lost by SR. each set of taillights was being sold for 200. 50000 divided by 200 is...(sorry had to use the Calculator) ) 250 sets of lights. I have no idea how many preorders were taken but i know that off the small precentage of people who even have 1st gen tiburons, i do not believe for a second that even 250 know about this site, much less want to spend that kind of money on tail lights. Just to replace the 50k lost SR would have had to sell 250 sets of those lights just to make back the money they lost...not even to make a dollar. So the demand for taillights for a car that is quickly becoming extinct due to wrecks and breakdowns...is only further proof that each of us is getting a good jerk on our chains. Any moderator who can get my 200 put back on my credit card...I'll publicly appologize on here...ill write you a long sincere heart felt note...ill name my 3rd kid after you whatever...i just want my money back...not lights not anything...not store credit...not an EXCUSE...and MOST DEFINATELY NOT AN EMAIL ADDRESS OR A FREAKING PHONE NUMBER!!! PLEASE all i want is MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY. MY MONEY. thank you
Old 12-16-2002, 08:55 AM

Very untrue. Shark Racing has ignored everyone who's wanted a refund.
Since when do you work for Shark Racing and have access to our records of refunds? Since never perhaps? That must be the reason why you would make such a ridiculous claim. Even I myself have processed a couple of refunds.

All emails since the first week of december have been answered within 1-5 business days
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bull****
Once again, what access do you have to SR's email system?

Yes there is.....to warn people not to buy Euro Tailights
If you notice, those lights have not been available for prebuy for months now..

TSR deleted many of my posts towards them and they e-mailed me many times to be a good little boy if I wanted to continue posting on there boards
All posts that were against board rules were deleted. Flaming, as well as slanderous posts were removed.

Thank god for this board now I can say whatever I want.
Think again. Check Randoms posts today on what kind of things can be said here. Matter of fact, if he found this post, I wouldnt be surprised if he reprimanded you about it.

First off SR doesn't even own SR lol...They sell so many products yet they don't have one orignal picture of there own product. All there material is stolen from various sites creating crap that they now call Shark Racing.
What are you talking about? How can SR not own SR? We dont have original pictures of our product? Thats got to be one of the lamest things I have ever heard. SR does not steal pictures from various sites. Look at the 97-99 Tiburon Page. 90%+ of those pictures were taken by SR, and the few that werent are all used under distribution agreements with various companies.

There phone line is a load of crap as they put you on hold for 15 hours straight and come on just to check up if your still breathing.
We do not put anyone on hold for more than 30 seconds here.

The real Shark Racing is located in Korea!
Shark Racing's main office is in Korea....whats your point?

What they do is copy and past the Korean site
Even if we did, what of it? But, if you look at www.sharkracing.co.kr, its very different than www.sharkracing.com

I could probably make every single one of them by hand by now.
You obviously have no idea whats involved in making euro lights.

cause more then likely sharkracing is laughing at you guys cause they got your money...i
More than likely? How about not likely at all..
Old 12-16-2002, 09:07 AM

Well i KNOW noone wants to hear what im saying, but i have a few issues. First off, to the moderators who keep saying just ask for a refund...I AM BEGGING FOR A REFUND. I DO NOT wish to spend all $200 of my preorder possible refund paying a bill for calling a country who is obviously laughing at my stupid american a** for falling for this joke.
Then ask for a refund if you havent already. If you were to call SR (California), it would not cost 200 dollars...closer to 25 cents for a 5 minute call. Also, there is no joke here, and no one is laughing.

I respect you answering each of my details about my messed up products but NOWHERE on the site does it explain that you will have to do some jimmy rigging to make ur stuff work.
I wouldnt call using your stock light bulb jimmy rigging. We have probably sold 500 clear corners, and everyone has done the same.

I have emailed SR SEVERAL TIMES and no response. As a matter of fact i have emailed from 4 different email addresses just to make sure that each mail server was working. All were recieved...none were replied to.
If you have emailed since the first week of December, you would have gotten a reply within 5 business days. If you emailed before then, you still will get a reply, just no set time frame.

because i said let this topic stay open so we can open VENT so we are not sitting at home trying to think of ways to get even with the company that is screwing us.
As Random, the owner of this website pointed out, this message board is not for flaming nor venting, nor customer service issues.

Second point comes to attack a lie that has been told to us. 50K lost by SR. each set of taillights was being sold for 200. 50000 divided by 200 is...(sorry had to use the Calculator) ) 250 sets of lights. I have no idea how many preorders were taken but i know that off the small precentage of people who even have 1st gen tiburons, i do not believe for a second that even 250 know about this site, much less want to spend that kind of money on tail lights. Just to replace the 50k lost SR would have had to sell 250 sets of those lights just to make back the money they lost...not even to make a dollar.
Its actually closer to 100K that they have lost if I am not mistaken. It cost 10's of thousands just for the initial mold fee of the lights, without even having ordered one light. You dont think that 250 1 gen tiburon owners know about the website? Weve had more than that many UNIQUE customers who have purchased items for the 1 gen, let alone how many people browse the site (over 2000 unique daily).
Old 12-16-2002, 09:09 AM

All emails since the first week of december have been answered within 1-5 business days.
Email Sent

Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 09:53:57 -0800 (PST)
To: customerservice@sharkracing.com

Just curious of the status is on the generation I
clearcorners and the tailights I ordered

Please let me know
Tom
www.importshark.com

Reply Back

From: "Shark Racing Customer Service" <customerservice@sharkracing.com>
To: "*** ****"
Subject: Re: Clearcorners + Taillights
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 16:44:58 -0800

Please let us know under what name you made the order so that we can
look it
up...

Thanks,
Customer Service

Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 19:06:41 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Clearcorners + Taillights
To: "Shark Racing Customer Service" <customerservice@sharkracing.com>

It's either under Grace or Thomas Cline. The order was placed back in February 2002.

Reply Back
None Yet

I even sent details of the PayPal transaction to help them out, still no reply.

Please let me know wink

[edit: Names removed by request]

[ December 17, 2002, 08:59 AM: Message edited by: Random ]
Old 12-16-2002, 09:15 AM

Sorry, I'm a little confused, shouldn't the emails sent before December be answered first?
I'm sure there is a good explanation, just curious.

I'm also interested in the Z-shark fenders, are those available?