Vendor Feedback Arena This forum allows customers to provide feedback about their vendor experiences. We encourage any complaints to be supported with transaction detail, pictures, and prior attempts to resolve the issue with the vendor BEFORE bringing it here. This is not for free reign ranting, legitimate feedback only.

Wheel Executive

Old 02-15-2012, 01:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track A/T
Default Wheel Executive

I ordered my Incurve IC-S5 wheels from this shop. They are located in SFL. The wheels arrived 5 days after I ordered them. The shipping time was 2 days, the extended time for arrival was due to a wheel being re-powdercoated. The finish was not up to par as far as the shop was concerned and they had the wheel re-powdercoated. The wheels arrived in perfect condition. At the shop that installed the tires and wheels on my coupe the right rear wheel was not bored out enough to fit the rear properly. I contacted Wheel Executive while I was at the shop and he said that it would not be a problem for me to be reimbursed for the cost to open the inside of the wheel up to the proper size. I sent him a email with a copy of the receipt and he reimbursed me through PayPal the same day. Positive experience and a great deal on the wheels.

A few weeks after getting my wheels installed I had a accident and broke a wheel. I contacted them about a replacement wheel. They gave me a new front wheel powdercoated Matte Black for the same price that I had paid originally. The same wheel from Incurve was 650 and not powdercoated. Wheel Executive took a wheel from a complete set that they had at their location and sold it to me. This was very unexpected, and I was very happy with my decision to purchase my wheels from them.

Overall experience is very positive.
Old 02-15-2012, 02:26 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Thanks for the review!