Vendor Feedback Arena This forum allows customers to provide feedback about their vendor experiences. We encourage any complaints to be supported with transaction detail, pictures, and prior attempts to resolve the issue with the vendor BEFORE bringing it here. This is not for free reign ranting, legitimate feedback only.

SFR Seoulfulracing

Old 02-15-2012, 01:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track A/T
Default SFR Seoulfulracing

I have had several positive experiences with this parts supplier. Below I have listed the things I have ordered.

Sterlin F1/SFR True Dual Exhaust, Exos Trunk Protector - These items shipped form Korea and arrived at the local post office (Atlanta, GA) in 6 days. The exhaust was packaged well, there was a slight abrasion / dent on the tip of one of the mufflers. I did not complain to SFR about this. It was a small thing which did not bother me. SFR also gave me a discount on the exhaust as part of a deal they were doing with the ECU tune. I ordered the exhaust 2 weeks after the tune was conducted. After I found a thread that mentioned this deal on another forum. The dent is on the bottom tip towards the top.

M&S Fog Light Bezel, Injen CAI Polished, Injen Hydro-shield - These items shipped from the USA Headquarters and arrived in 4 to 5 days after I placed the order can't remember exactly. This was a packaged deal that is offered on SFR online store. From this order the Hydro-shieldield was missing. I contacted Jay about this and he is shipping me a new one at no charge since it was part of original order.

3.8 Canned Tune - This was conducted at the SFR Tune event in Atlanta. SFR and Kouki Motorsports handled the tune. It took 30 mins to complete, the time was extended due to my car being a 2012 3.8 and at this point he had only tuned a few 2012. I have no complaints on my decision to have the tune done on my car 3 weeks after I purchased the car.

My experiences with Jay and SFR is a positive one. All the items that I have ordered have arrived in a timely manner and in perfect condition with the exception of what I mentioned about the exhaust above. I will update this with more info as other items that I have ordered from SFR come in the mail.
Old 02-15-2012, 02:02 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

Thanks for your comments This is the level of detail we're hoping everyone can provide to show their experiences.
Old 02-15-2012, 02:20 PM
Administrator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Vehicle: Two Accents, Mini, Miata, Van, Outback, and a ZX-6

Thanks for the review. I'm glad it has worked out for you. If you're lucky your future dealings with SFR might also be alright.

I wish my tune would have gone this way when they had a local tuning event vs. a net result of SFR stealing my $50 deposit because their Tib tuner wasn't working.
Old 02-17-2012, 09:53 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Vehicle: '14 Ford F-150

SFR still owes me over $200 they took for parts I ordered in 2003 and never received.
Old 02-17-2012, 10:05 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

I wish I could 'like' i8acobra's post but I'm on my phone.