Vendor Feedback Arena This forum allows customers to provide feedback about their vendor experiences. We encourage any complaints to be supported with transaction detail, pictures, and prior attempts to resolve the issue with the vendor BEFORE bringing it here. This is not for free reign ranting, legitimate feedback only.

Import Shark - s3t0_S13 Rant

Old 03-05-2013, 07:29 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T
Default Import Shark - s3t0_S13 Rant

Months ago, I bought a MS Type D grille, cracked in half almost, they wanted me to pay for shipping to return it, found a body shop fixed it. (that should have been my lesson) Instead I asked to give me a discount on a sequence mini rear diffuser for my car. Placed the order on the 4th of February.

I wont add any of my opinions in hopes this thread will be open for more then a day before it gets locked and removed by mods

1.jpg

So up until here I am pretty ok with the delay, its coming from Korea. cool

2.jpg

This is his final response before stopping communication, granted its only been a 2 days or so, but I see them online, and this isnt exactly something ull just take care of "whenever"

Originally Posted by ImportShark

First off, it has not been a month yet.

Secondly, I said the tracking information would be provided when the

shipment departed. It was not brought to my attention until now that the

item is outstanding because it should have arrived by now.

And you would not wait "another" month because it will only take about a

week to import another.

I'm sure you can understand that it was not our fault that Paypal's email

did not come through. We get hundreds and hundreds of orders each week,

so it would be virtually impossible not to notice this in the extremely

rare case that their notification was not received.

I sent this email offering what I think is a fair solution, to which there was no answer,

Originally Posted by s3t0_S13

Not even a sorry in the issue....sigh,u said 2-3 weeks in shipping first time, now ill have it here in 1 week? My type D grille was cracked and that should have been my lesson...in any event ur PM's suggested you were aware of the item and at the least what continent it was on...

Regardless i have changed my mind on the item and would like a refund...

I'm genuinely afraid that once the 45 day window to dispute is up ill never see my item and money. Issue a refund and if you want you can provide a discount on the item and when my refund time is extended i will repurchase. If I'm being unreasonable let me know. This would show u mean good faith in business.

let me know if i am being unreasonable here. Im not mad he didnt order it (which is still a fail) but more so that he lied the entire time without checking once. And hurry, im sure this will be locked within 2 days tops and moved to the section no one can see!

I left out the rest of the emails cuz it got out of hand quickly for some reason.