Vendor Feedback Arena This forum allows customers to provide feedback about their vendor experiences. We encourage any complaints to be supported with transaction detail, pictures, and prior attempts to resolve the issue with the vendor BEFORE bringing it here. This is not for free reign ranting, legitimate feedback only.

Best Customer Serivce and Pricing EVER! WITH INVISION AUTOMOTION!

Old 05-25-2012, 01:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Premium
Default Best Customer Serivce and Pricing EVER! WITH INVISION AUTOMOTION!

I've been Waiting for a Clutch for 6 god damn months now. They were always back ordered. I asked around everybody to see if anyone had them. Never got a follow up with anyone or anything. One man did though. That man is CRAIG!

I got a chance to meet wit Craig earlier this year in my home State. I told him the importance of the clutch, of how bad I wanted and needed it. We kept in touch for months and sometimes on a week to week and day to week basis. I know he has been tired of hearing my b*tch and cry and winne.

Finally I got a text message from him one day saying "Stig, we got lucky, I found you a clutch but not the Stage 2 you wanted, we found something better!" SOMETHING BETTER?!?!?! NAW???

Yup. Its been a week later and I finally got my package. Actually my woman did. I was at work. She posted a picture of it on my wall of what was on my front door.

Had to wait a full 8 hour shift till i got home that night. Had my dinner, had my hugs and kisses with my boo, watch some TV. Then ran and openned my BOX!

BEHOLD! My Competition Clutch & Flywheel. Stage 3.5 =)

If you guys ever want to get anything. Go to Invision. They will treat you right and do the right thing. They got the best deals and products for only the elite would get, available to all of us. Check them out weekly, they always have some sort of weekly special going on.

Thanks Again Craig for locating me a Clutch. Almost killed myself. =P
Old 05-25-2012, 03:08 AM

Vehicle: X3 Sprint, S-Coupe Turbo

Sounds good man, glad Invision is taking care of you lot. What defines clutch stages so precisely?
Old 05-25-2012, 10:59 AM

Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Premium

Originally Posted by wheel_of_steel
Sounds good man, glad Invision is taking care of you lot. What defines clutch stages so precisely?

They sure have. I <3 them!

What defines them is the amount of TQ and power the flywheel and clutch can handle.