Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

....well it is a p.o.s. but i love it...

Old 01-27-2005, 01:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tibby's right...this is a very clean engine bay.
Old 01-27-2005, 02:07 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (javageek)</div><div class='quotemain'>Looks like my cars twin, but green. I have RD2 wheels on mine as well, alot better than the RD1 wheels.</div>
definately, i don't think i really like any of the RD1 wheels...

and to be politically correct, these wheels came off an elantra.

another engine shot...

mostly older pictures, before these wheels, when it still had foglights, and when i had a fart can on there...more recent pictures will come when i wash this bastard.
http://filebox.vt.edu/users/amgarcia/My%20Car

i have more than that on my computer, but that's a ncie little collection..
Old 01-27-2005, 02:26 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

I HATE the way the stock fog lights look, I'm glad you took them out...
I have those fog light inserts that make the hole look smaller (like tapered inward), makes it look smoother instead of having a large hole with sharp edges. I think I have an extra pair (just need to be painted to match your car....actually are cars are the same color, mine may be a little more blueish but maybe it just looks that way from sun fading...i dunno, you may not need to paint them). anyways, you can have them if you know what I'm talking about (if not I'll find a pic) and if you'd want them. Don't worry about shipping, I get a 75 percent discount with FedEx and it's like 2.00 or something so no biggie, lemme know.
Old 01-27-2005, 02:46 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Patreezy)</div><div class='quotemain'>I HATE the way the stock fog lights look, I'm glad you took them out...
I have those fog light inserts that make the hole look smaller (like tapered inward), makes it look smoother instead of having a large hole with sharp edges. I think I have an extra pair (just need to be painted to match your car....actually are cars are the same color, mine may be a little more blueish but maybe it just looks that way from sun fading...i dunno, you may not need to paint them). anyways, you can have them if you know what I'm talking about (if not I'll find a pic) and if you'd want them. Don't worry about shipping, I get a 75 percent discount with FedEx and it's like 2.00 or something so no biggie, lemme know.</div>
yeah man that would be awesome, i've actually been looking around for a set for a good price.

e-mail me
amgarcia@vt.edu
Old 01-27-2005, 06:04 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

hey man, looks great! you need to get rims. i never liked the 2k rims... the tibs are great cars. we just need to take care of them because they are aging.

i love the tiburons... really nice pictures. i love the car. it's perfect. but i've grown to dislike the bumper coming back inward when looking from sideways. it was really cool the way they had it coming inward because it's like a real shark... but the f2 bumper is just bad arse.

have you ever looked at your car from the under perspective. tibs look great in every direction. next time you get a chance, look at your car when it's on the lift. it looks really neat!

if i were in your situation... i'd go ahead and get the eibach pro complete kit for $800 from shox.com. there's nothing like rims on a lowered car with stiff suspension. but... your car is dentless and flawless! keep the great things up!
Old 01-27-2005, 07:39 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I think our engine bays are naturally clean. When i bought mine I popped the hood up and basically that's what sold the car to me. I loved how open and uncluttered it is and mine was spotless! I mean, it was like somebody took everything out and cleaned the metal frame parts that hide under everything anyway. No Dust grime or oil ANYWHERE, I was seriously looking for something in little crack or build up around the oil cap at least or something but man was it clean. Ever since I've tried to keep it that way, it really makes it look good when you pop your hood.</div>

Dunno WTF you're talking about. My engine bay is pretty dirty. Then again, you guys prolly don't push the limits of your Tibs by rallying, which would explain why. wink1.gif
Old 01-27-2005, 08:30 PM

or you dont clean your engine bay wink1.gif
Old 01-27-2005, 08:32 PM

nah... I know what Arctic is talking about. When I rallied my Excel, there was dirt stuck to the firewall and the underside of the hood that would NOT come off.. even with a pressure washer.. the dirt itself came off, but stained the paint badly.
Old 01-27-2005, 08:34 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (97blacktib)</div><div class='quotemain'>or you dont clean your engine bay wink1.gif</div>
bingo.gif

thats my problem
Old 01-27-2005, 08:42 PM

my engine bays some what clean but the winter's killing me. Isn't there some stuff you can spray all over ur engine bay that you can get at like auto zone or somthing like that thats suppose to clean the entire bay?

One of thoes pictures that you posted has my next car in it.....