Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

....well it is a p.o.s. but i love it...

Old 01-27-2005, 11:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

show some of your engine shots dude.

cleanest engine bay EVER.
Old 01-27-2005, 11:36 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (faithofadragon)</div><div class='quotemain'>whats with the pic of the pole?</div>
just a picture of a field...it's basically where i grew up...figured i'd have a photoshoot in my own area instead of going to some more urban place.

future mods are basically none right now...between frat dues and other college expenses, i'm just trying to live and hope my car doesn't **** on me before i graduate. 100208 and trucking on her.

if i graduate and still have her, and if i think i'll be worth it, she'll get a nice coilover setup, a nice lip...and a new engine. probably have 160k on her by then.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tibby01)</div><div class='quotemain'>show some of your engine shots dude.
cleanest engine bay EVER.</div>
it's probably not that clean right now, my whole car is covered in salt and shti from the snow, but it got clearer this week, so i'll probably give her a nice rinse down and wipe up the engine bay some.

i have some older engine bay shots pre-header...let me find them.
Old 01-27-2005, 11:38 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tibby01)</div><div class='quotemain'>show some of your engine shots dude.
cleanest engine bay EVER.</div>
it's probably not that clean right now, my whole car is covered in salt and shti from the snow, but it got clearer this week, so i'll probably give her a nice rinse down and wipe up the engine bay some.

i have some older engine bay shots pre-header...let me find them.
Old 01-27-2005, 11:40 AM

Don't double post bro, it's dangerous now.... freaking AWS
Old 01-27-2005, 11:43 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

I know what you mean man, I have same car, same color, same miles and I'm just hopin she last me a long time. I came into this really wanting to go turbo but I don't think she can handle one with all those miles and even if she could she probably won't last as long as if I stay NA.
Personally, I hate that color on our cars, I was pissed when I found out what color my car was when I went to buy it, but hopefully it everything works out she'll be painted in a month.
I like those Rd2 wheels and even more on the Rd1, I forgot how beautiful our cars are but those pics reminded me...I have front end damage and paint that's been faded from the sun so I try to avoid looking at my car whenever possible....lol.But that's all about to change, I was seriously staring at your hood in that photo looking at how smooth it is, wishing mine still had that flow.
Word of advice, do NOT hit anything with your front end. I was going literally 2 maybe 2.103 mph and hit a jeep in front of me. The problem is that his bumber hit my hood, not my bumper so the damage sucked, and our hoods crumple so bad on impact. It's irrepairable, and I tapped him!
Anyways your tib looks good man, hope you end up doing everything you want to do to it, and keep posting pics.
Old 01-27-2005, 11:43 AM

Pre-header...

NEW SHOTS...from like 5 mins ago..

it's hard to see because of the light, but the engine is just as clean as the first picture, some dust/dirt. but that can just be wiped off when i get the chance...

as for my paint...oh man it's chipped everywhere, clear coat is gone from the spoiler, my front bumper has a huge scrape across it....just in pictures the paint hides it really well...
Old 01-27-2005, 12:02 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

somebody needed to use up the last of their gold spray paint...

I think our engine bays are naturally clean. When i bought mine I popped the hood up and basically that's what sold the car to me. I loved how open and uncluttered it is and mine was spotless! I mean, it was like somebody took everything out and cleaned the metal frame parts that hide under everything anyway. No Dust grime or oil ANYWHERE, I was seriously looking for something in little crack or build up around the oil cap at least or something but man was it clean. Ever since I've tried to keep it that way, it really makes it look good when you pop your hood.
Old 01-27-2005, 12:42 PM

no, no left over gold, just wanted something to go good with the green...i was gonna paint the valve cover gold, but i figured that might be much, so i just painted it that greyish color...it looks 100000x better than the orginial black imo.

and yeah mine needed a lot of cleaning when i first got it, but it cleaned up pretty easily.
Old 01-27-2005, 01:03 PM

looks very nice kay, keep up the good work
Old 01-27-2005, 01:05 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

Looks like my cars twin, but green. I have RD2 wheels on mine as well, alot better than the RD1 wheels.