Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Trying Out The New Digi Cam

Old 04-04-2009, 05:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

I bought a new 10.3 megapixel Kodak easyshare M1063 yesterday because my other camera is bulky and i hate taking it anywhere. The new camera i can comfortably fit in my pocket no problems, and at only $150 from best buy its gonna be worth it for me to do easy point and shoot pictures. Im no photographer, no need for a badass camera. And i know how you all love looking at pictures.....so enjoy! I finally got around to clear coating the tinted tails and polishing them. May be hard to tell because of the bright setting sun but they look much better than not having clear on them.

Old 04-04-2009, 08:58 PM

Looks good man! fing02.gif You should get it tinted, then it would look f***ing good haha! I'm a hypocrite though, I still need to tint my windows, I'm going to try to get it done in the next few weeks. Sounds like a pretty good deal on the camera.
Old 04-05-2009, 12:06 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Wow i want to buy my own digi cam, that price doesnt look to bad either. Pictures and tib look really good, you did a nice job on the tails and i agree with Polaris, get your windows tinted.
Old 04-05-2009, 12:17 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Agreed.

RD2s are sex when they're clean. I love the way they look.

I'd get some air dams in the front.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:51 AM

Yea i really do need to get the windows tinted, it bothers my eyes more than hurting the look of the car lol. I have the stock fog light covers, but i don't have the screws for them owned.gif I really want to do an 05 GK front bumper one of these days. There should be an intercooler behind that bumper later on this year.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:08 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

The screws only cost $0.30 at Hyundai. Just call them up and tell them what you need. They will have them in 2-3 days or maybe even on hand. Otherwise, I have some extra screws around. I practically cary a small tib bolt-bin in my car. If you need some I could probly scrounge them up, if they're the small, short ones I'm thinking of, which secure the skirts and the inner door panels, i have a bunch extra.

I just got to thinking that shipping + packaging would be more expensive then the screws would be new.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:29 AM

Ha yea shipping would probably cost more than the screws, I don't even know what size came out of them. I hit a deer about 2 years ago and I had the body shop paint the covers but not install them. So I bet they never gave me the screws that went with them. It would be nice to swap them in and out and my discretion though. I kinda like the look with them out but the screw tabs kinda mess with the look of it.