Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Stock Or Custom?

Old 08-07-2007, 12:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i was on autotrader.com searchin for local tibs for sale just to see how many were actually near me for sale (not very many there were 5 within 200 miles of me in oregon) when i came across this one, it caught my eye because it said extremely rare blah blah blah, check the work on the side skirt

so ya, is it stock? or is that custom?
Old 08-07-2007, 12:51 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

Which part?

The ricey graphic? Not stock.

The TiburonMoo Yellow paintjob? Stock.

The wing is stock, the wheels are stock.
Old 08-07-2007, 01:13 AM

Ew. I still wonder what they were thinking when they came out with that color...
Old 08-07-2007, 01:20 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN @ Aug 7 2007, 01:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Which part?

The ricey graphic? Not stock.

The TiburonMoo Yellow paintjob? Stock.

The wing is stock, the wheels are stock.</div>
ya i was wondering about the graphic, i was guessing not stock but wasnt sure. also there is another red tib in my city that has a black bar running down the side of the car. its not a sticker and its not paint, its like a black plastic strip that runs from the front corner panel through the door all the way to the back corner panel and ends at the tail lights. same on both sides looks rediculous, but an old lady drives it and i dont think that she would have had that done custom, so have you ever seen that on a tib b4. same 2000 tib as mine. ill try and take a pic of it if i see it to help explain
Old 08-07-2007, 04:26 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

^^ I think Domi had that on his tib a long time ago. It's supposed to guard from door dings, but it's in the wrong place so it is ineffective.