Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Splitter with the Kore/Studie bumper.

Old 09-29-2003, 05:40 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

:twisted: what if I run over a squirrel and dont hit it, it just passes under the car, but his little tail however. This is twisted stuff, but could you imagine if I got home and there was a squirrel tail on my splitter tongue.gif

I thought about it, I could prolly make it myself for around 80 or 90 bux. But with the time involved and everything it might be better to just order it and go pick it up from SD myself. My homie lives down there anyway and I need to check out his new pad. So the extra hundred it costs me would be worth it I think.
Old 10-01-2003, 09:03 AM

Vehicle: Ex Hyundai Owner

sup guys, I will be doing a splitter soon I almost bought it at NOPI, but held on it, but I had been thinking of doing this for a while now... it will be CF, the only thing with the ALUMINUM is to me it doesn't look good if that's the only aluminum piece you have, if you have a spoiler than kewl, cause it accentuates it... but that's just me, I like things that accentuate the rest, that's why I wanted a CF spoiler cause I was tired of only having a CF HOOD, that's why I painted both in a candy sorta way so they both stand out and match, now when I get the splitter I will have to paint that too...
Old 10-01-2003, 09:27 PM

I can't wait to see.