Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Splitter with the Kore/Studie bumper.

Old 09-27-2003, 05:54 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah I know this is Yuris car but look to see what splitter would look the best, I did a couple chops but want some opinions.

heres my chop, I want to see aluminum.

What do you think of this splitter guys?

white

black

Silver

I'll find some pics and splitters from http://estore.teamprototype.com/estore.php...s&product_id=15 there is also a CF splitter.

Old 09-27-2003, 09:25 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

is that a splitter already designed for the center part that goes upward? I need to find out if that will fit for me... for Yuri's car, CF is necessary (to match the rest of the car) and aluminum in my opinion wouldn't be worth it... think of a coke can scraping across the road... that's what it'd sound like, isn't it? except much louder due to it being a little bigger than a coke can...
With a dark car, such as blue or black, I would get CF... I'm planning on buying my friend's CF splitter for $200 (to match my wing and hood im looking at)
Old 09-27-2003, 09:39 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

I guess I don't really understand splitters man.

I wouldn't do Aluminum man. Too many problems with shine. CF or FG.
Old 09-28-2003, 12:40 PM

i've always thought spitters look best in CF.. and still do..
Old 09-28-2003, 02:58 PM

Vehicle: FX Coupe

I had one on my car for a while, (painted)
and id deffnetly go with aluminum, it saves your front body kit alot,
You shouldn't be hearing that coke scraping sound anyways, unless you drive like my girlfriend. lol.

also its way cheaper than carbon fibre.

id rather scrape a piece of aluminum than my $$$$ kit and then having to go and get it fixed.

Mine was hidden though and didn't make a big statement like the chops,
i had mine about 1cm from the bottom of my bumper,

overall it has saved me from about 5 - 10 scrapes, took it off and my bumper is still okiedokie. wink.gif
Old 09-28-2003, 06:00 PM

It also depends on the car. If you have nice aluminum coloured rims.. an aluminim splitter would match up nicely.. if you are is already (or planning) done up in CF... go with the carbon.
Old 09-28-2003, 10:41 PM

i am gettin buddy club to make mine for the cuda kit c/f.. it cost me some money but it will look good and fit real nice.. i gave them one of my other cuda bumber to play with.
Old 09-29-2003, 09:56 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

I think It may be ok in aluminum, I have the same wheels as in those chops, and not making a statement with the splitter is my style as well. Especially with aluminum. I just think it wouldn't get any grip on the ground if I scraped. Plus for shows, I could just take it off. And if I ever hit any animal, they'll just get decapitated, a little squirrel head wont mess up my bumper near as much as the whole dame squirrel. I have absolutely no CF on or in my car. I want, but dont have, so for now, I think aluminum might be my choice unless anyone has any info to make me think otherwise.
Old 09-29-2003, 10:34 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

u could go to www.selectproducts.com, buy some c/f sheets and the c/f resin, and make a splitter. or u could get your guys working on ur body stuff to give it a try.
Old 09-29-2003, 05:20 PM

well... I do suppose that an aluminum splitter would cut an animal just as well as it did the air... never thought of it before.