Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Sfr's Ta Tib On Forza 2

Old 06-10-2007, 06:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sending it your way now, take more pics for the guys, you can get the pics form forzamotorsportsonline.

sent.

one more thing, could you fix the decal on the side where it doesnt meat up near the door, i used the tear graphic 3rd from the left i believe. and do a better job on the SFR part, i didn't really know how to start on that part.
Old 06-10-2007, 07:41 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

I will work on it in a little bit. I noticed the smiley faces seem to be different on each location, did you make each one individually? Did you know you can create graphic groups by clicking the left stick for advanced options in the editing area?
Old 06-10-2007, 08:04 PM

the smilies are the same, i saved it as a vynil group. they just might not be the same size or sumthing.

nvm, ones higher than the other. ill fix that... im thinking about making my own Hankook decals.. might be too much work tho

its still rough, but in a week ill have hankook decals and all of it perfected. this is just my rough draft. IM EXITED!!