Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Update!. Motor Bay, Led Corners

Old 06-02-2007, 08:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Difference in LED's and regular white bulbs... (I only got one bulb on accident owned.gif so the other just got ordered)

Old 06-03-2007, 01:07 AM

Vehicle: 1997/Tiburon/FX

Let me be the first to say that is fvcking awesome! You never half ass anything on your car, Instead of getting duplicolor and trying to match colors you actaully have your stuff painted the cars color. Looks great dude!!
Old 06-03-2007, 09:05 AM

Vehicle: 2000 tiburon

looking good man. have you thought about powder coating your manifold green to match?? that would be nuts if you did. yea i love my LED markerlights i wish i would have orderd the turnsignals now too.
Old 06-03-2007, 10:20 AM

MaN I've looked so hard for the powdercoating the same color green... I've been debating ordering headers forever because I dont want to sound like a riced out civic lol... Any one got any suggestions on how to clean the grease off everything without stripping paint (on of my buddies used the purple stuff and it stripped his powdercoating w. white spots everywhere)
Old 06-03-2007, 10:27 AM
Banned

use tarminator.. that stuff works AWESOME.. i cleaned up my whole engine bay with it, and my dads engine bay, didnt peel off ANY paint or clear..

for headers, just suck it up and buy some good headers, and they will look 100X better than the obx ones, give ya more power, and sound 100X better. instead of buying new rims, since ya already have some, take some money from that rim budget and get these headers..

Old 06-03-2007, 10:32 AM

You think I could find tarminator and wal-mart?..I'm gonna check out canadian tire first because theres one close to me. My engine bay is dirty as hell.
Old 06-03-2007, 10:33 AM
Banned

hey man, PM me for more info on it.. if you have off-topic question PLEASE just PM someone.

by the way, for the guys in the states tarminator should be at murrays, autozone, etc.
Old 06-03-2007, 10:36 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KustomizedTiburon @ Jun 3 2007, 10:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>MaN I've looked so hard for the powdercoating the same color green... I've been debating ordering headers forever because I dont want to sound like a riced out civic lol... Any one got any suggestions on how to clean the grease off everything without stripping paint (on of my buddies used the purple stuff and it stripped his powdercoating w. white spots everywhere)</div>

Black Magic Engine Detailer, get it, love it.

There are some AWESOME colors of powdercoat avialible out there, but I would NOT PC the headers, get them ceramic coated in that sterling silver.

http://www.emachineshop.com/finishing/powder.htm
Signal Green looks like it would match.

And the headers SOCKS put up, that's what I have, best headers EVER.
Old 06-03-2007, 11:05 AM

Those headers look a bit like a turbo manifold.

I would consider getting them tho.
Old 06-03-2007, 11:46 AM

Yeah those headers do look good Are those the <u>$700</u> ones from sfr? lol that would take me 2 months if I didnt buy anything else (including gas)on my paychecks