Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Rd1tib Update

Old 11-19-2006, 11:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 1997/ Hyundai/ Tiburon

pile-I got some NGK's on that been changed not too long ago. Maybe i'll get those when i feel for some new wires.

Socks-yeah i was thinking about leaving it off too. but im just seeing how would it look with it on and with out. or what woudl look good with the bronze. Since my plug wires are blue, it contrast kinda off with bronze.

redz- naw i didnt paint the plug wires yet. and unlike the diy i saw on the site, i can not remove the emblems from the spark plug cover. It like a one piece thing.

thanks for the comments!

I finally got the l shaped brick paving things from HD, gonna paint them and see if i can do anything else with them besides side skirts.

( i Kinda forgot to the the 56k thing on the title, if it matters, mods can edit the title and put it in. Thanks )
Old 11-19-2006, 11:23 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I'd rock it with the cover off, thats what I'm doing anyway.

Well someone painted the lettering cause its normally silver... either way, I'd repaint the cover... maybe tape off the letters and leave them back and paint the cover an aluminum color to match the IM and AEM intake.
Old 11-19-2006, 12:02 PM

I've always loved rd1tib's Tib, so clean...and I absolutly love those wheels with those brakes...where'd ya get them? lol
Old 11-19-2006, 12:17 PM

well those wheels were from my cousins boy friend. It was hella beat up when i got them. they are manaray sport s02. From what i heard from people, they are rare wheels. Not sure where i can get another one if these get messed up
Old 11-20-2006, 05:34 PM

So how did you polish the trottle body?
Old 11-20-2006, 07:27 PM

i had somthing lying aroudn called blue magic. Its a metal polish thing. I took a rag and wrapped it on a sanding bit and applied the polish thing onto the wrapped bit and went nuts on the TB. A whole lot of elbow greese and it came out looking pretty good.

jaws did something similar but he did the head.