Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Pics That Make Me Sad :(

Old 10-16-2009, 03:00 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sucks, the car looked decent for a while after I pulled off the front end to be put into molds. I see these pics from time to time and get all butt hurt cause the car sat for a couple years and the hood faded to hell. It was made by my first manufacturer, so unlike the fenders that didn't really see any damage, but fit like a$$, I just decided to prime the hood, my old WB fenders, and my old Type S front. But I ended up sending this CF Type R to some customer when times were rough and my manufacturer wouldn't make me the FG one like the original order. I just sacrificed my own bumper so that the customer would be happy, and so... I cry. No more CF goodness, lol.

I'm gonna sell off all the FG Eyelids that I have in my garage for 50 bucks each if anyone wants a set. I think they're bad@$$
Old 10-16-2009, 05:13 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

That was the best RD1 front end. I remember you selling off the bumper. Can you still get that stuff made in cf? I would guess that bumper would be pretty expensive.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:55 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Yeah, I just wish I had the cash to do the Type S and WB fenders, then grab a new CF Evo hood. Instant show car looks, no paint needed. I'd love to see that happen sometime soon.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:50 AM

Vehicle: 2000 carbon tiburon

Man sucks to see it go, mine sits in the garage and collects dust so the carbon is still in perfect shape.

pics to add

Old 10-19-2009, 03:24 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

thats alot of carbon^^^

idk if i really like the combo of carbon and paint.

but thats a real shame for that hood, makes me sad. at least its for an rd1 nor rd2 smile.gif