Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Pics Lying Around of my Ride!

Old 03-08-2005, 06:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are of any of "fender" mods functional?

Is that wing functional, in sense that you have RWD/AWD?

I'm assuming that hood scoop is at least functional.

I guess you realized that your Tib isn't a Tuscani. tongue.gif:

And no, I'm not hating b/c I'm jealous of that. If I were jealous, I would've gotten a Honduh Sh!tvic and rice it out more than you did. I hope your engine mods corrects the problem.
Old 03-08-2005, 08:56 PM

who the fvck cares if theyre functional or not? He obviously added those parts for looks more than functionality. eyeroll.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'></div>

awesome, apparently Im in southern Jersey and Rob's in western New York. laugh.gif:
Old 03-08-2005, 09:24 PM

awesome.. it's warmer down here in the southern end of Jersey, TC!

And TC.. do not worry about what some people think.. there are those who think that a car looks great from the factory and anything done to it beyond that is a waste of time and energy.
Old 03-08-2005, 10:41 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArcticChill)</div><div class='quotemain'>I guess you realized that your Tib isn't a Tuscani. tongue.gif: </div>

WORD. LOL I thought no one else remembered!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tibbychick)</div><div class='quotemain'>who the fvck cares if theyre functional or not? He obviously added those parts for looks more than functionality. eyeroll.gif </div>

Double WORD.
Old 03-09-2005, 06:40 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArcticChill)</div><div class='quotemain'>Are of any of "fender" mods functional?

And no, I'm not hating b/c I'm jealous of that. If I were jealous, I would've gotten a Honduh Sh!tvic and rice it out more than you did. I hope your engine mods corrects the problem.</div>

u anti-ricer, im suprised u never said anything about Toby, who cares if its functional or not, like dude why havea body, why have carpeting in the trunk, why put any of that kinda stuff into a car? huh? anyway i realy like it, im sure u put alotta energy into that stuff.
Old 03-09-2005, 09:30 PM

Old 03-09-2005, 09:31 PM

just my opinion....the car would look better without the metal park bench and with a shark spoiler. That is just my opinion though.
Old 03-09-2005, 09:48 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (01importshark)</div><div class='quotemain'>Artic, everything is rice to you.</div>

Anything non-functional and only for looks is. I'd shut up if he did a dual engine setup. But I don't see that happening.
Old 03-09-2005, 09:53 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tib

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MK3Design)</div><div class='quotemain'>Okay, with the differences behind us then...

Ill post why I dont like some of the stuff smile.gif

Wing As most people do not like these styles anymore, they were so '1999' I guess... It would look much more aggresive and better with this one:

Blue banner/other stuff Your car is black and that blue really makes it look.....'cheap' kinda.. If you got rid of the plate covers and made that banner, black, or even silver to match the wheels/other sticker on your car, It would look 10times better!

Z3 fenders Z3 fenders generally look better on a Z3 :p: For some reason im not feeling them because its kind of 'tucked below' the little ridge in the fenders.

RPM Tach Dont you allready have a gauge for RPMs?

How is this review? better?</div>
well, everyone's car would look better if it looked more like mine laugh.gif jk

i really like the way Z3 fenders look on our cars .. but that's totally opinion, there's lots of people who will agree/disagree with that. in the next 3 months my car will have the WRX scoop, and the Z3 fenders. (no im not trying to copy 2uniq, he just got it done before me tongue.gif)

chris put me on that list^^ i have haloz too, im eligible wink1.gif and you never got back to me on that lip or headers smile.gif???