Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Pics Lying Around of my Ride!

Old 03-07-2005, 12:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey - your car looks awesome - i love the rims and the z3 fenders - i know this is a widely discussed topic but how much did that cost, where did you get them from? good job. I am also not a fan of that wing but i agree w/ tibbychick, you balanced everything so it looks good on your car.
Old 03-07-2005, 12:44 PM

THAT IS SWEET!, you should get Verticle doors. I like how you put the gauges in there.
Old 03-07-2005, 12:58 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REDZMAN)</div><div class='quotemain'>Don't let the "I'm here to Not Modify my car" guys in the forums get you down.</div>

Uhhh.....wrong, "I'm here to Modify my car". You added an extra word.
Old 03-07-2005, 01:29 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

hey, personally i think everything looks GREAT!! love the fenders. what are you going to do next? I'm thinking the front bumper needs something to make it as wild as the rest of the car. maybe even somemore custom work laugh.gif:
Old 03-07-2005, 03:50 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: Two 97 RD Tibs and 2010 Genesis Coupe

Hey Guys!
Thanks fo rall the complimants...
First off Tibbychick.............
I already have the XG300 Brake kit for about 3 years now and the stopping power is just awsome BUT i was really intrested in the BIGGER BRAKE kits which are 4 or 6 piston ....
Regarding the meets where exactly is this place your talking about,PLUS my car wont be out till Mid end of May early june....

Zoned019....
I purchased my Z3 Inserts from the BMW dealer and i only want the best and Original parts..It may cost more in the long run BUT at least i can say its UNIQ........hehehe
As i mentioned in my first post all my parts are OEM from the dealer so i dont have to deal with other aftermarket places where its a PITA to get the Kit to fit...
I dont rememebr ho wmuch i paid the inserts but they were not cheap...The Mercedez Benz fins were like $100 a piece Canadian or more cant remeber becuase its been a while...
The Subaru Imprezza scoop was also a few Hundread bucks but all WORTH IT MAN... :-)
Also my new Motor pics i have posted are all with Top quality brand names.....hehehehe
If your gonna do it...........DO it once do it right :-)

Redz....
Thanks for the complimants:-)

Supercow......
Regarding the front bumper all i did to my WW body kit was actually Mold it into the car EXCEPT the sides.It might NOT show in th epics very well but its actually molded in which looks 10 times better :-)

Regarding my next project i have som emore UNIQ mods coming my way......hehehe
One mod will defently be the Verdical door kit BUT im still debating which one to get.I think i might go with the Shark Racing kit which looks pretty promising and alot of guys seem to like it the best...
BTW i have posted my new MOTOR pics in the other forum..
Here is the link
http://www.rdtiburon.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6197
Old 03-07-2005, 07:08 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MK3Design)</div><div class='quotemain'>Uhhh.....wrong, "I'm here to Modify my car". You added an extra word.</div>

Then SHUT UP and let people do what they want to their own cars. No one sits there and questions what you do to you car. No need to sit there and be an ass about it.

Rob, it's gonna be at Hyundai of Burlington which is about 30-45 minutes from Toronto (depending on traffic, lol) and it will be in mid to late August, so you'll have plenty of time. Cottonmouth will post more info when hes ot it all planned, and I'll be posting it here, so keep an eye out if you are interested.
Old 03-07-2005, 07:18 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tibbychick)</div><div class='quotemain'>Then SHUT UP and let people do what they want to their own cars. No one sits there and questions what you do to you car. No need to sit there and be an ass about it.</div>

WORD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2UNIQ)</div><div class='quotemain'>=i have some more UNIQ mods coming my way......hehehe
One mod will defently be the Verdical door kit BUT im still debating which one to get.I think i might go with the Shark Racing kit which looks pretty promising and alot of guys seem to like it the best...</div>

Youd be breaking your rules, you have to go and get a lamborgini OEM parts LOL..
Old 03-07-2005, 08:03 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tibbychick)</div><div class='quotemain'>Then SHUT UP and let people do what they want to their own cars. No one sits there and questions what you do to you car. No need to sit there and be an ass about it.</div>

<span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%">Goddamn, must be that time of the month.</span>

Am I not allowed to post comments on what I think about his car?
Awnser this please: Why do you think people post pics of there cars here?

Most likely to get <u>INPUT</u> on what people think of there car.

And I dont think I was an ass about it, ive actually been working on being nicer......

And I already said that everything looks good except a few pieces, and THAT IS MY OPPINION. Ignore my posts if you have to/dont like them.
Old 03-07-2005, 08:17 PM

Yeah, just because Im a chick, it must be that time of the month.

There's a difference between posting CONTRUCTIVE OPINIONS and being an *******. Input is good yes but not when you are making assinine comments. I dont care if you like his car or not. But there's no need to post stuff like this:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Originally Posted by 2UNIQ
Those are my MR2 Vents with Benz Fins

why? confused.gif thinking.gif dunno.gif</div>

I mean come on....

The majority of people here like to MODIFY their cars. It seems like you and certain other people only come here to post anti rice and anti exterior modification type posts. Its really annoying. There really is no need for it all. So if YOU don't like someone's car then YOU don't post and YOU ignore the thread.

Ever hear the phrase "if you don't have something nice to say, dont say anything at all?"

Well, if you dont have something constructive to say, then dont waste everyone's time posting and cluttering up everyone elses thread.
Old 03-07-2005, 08:23 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tibbychick)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah, just because Im a chick, it must be that time of the month.</div>
I guess so

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tibbychick)</div><div class='quotemain'>There's a difference between posting CONTRUCTIVE OPINIONS and being an *******. Input is good yes but not when you are making assinine comments. I dont care if you like his car or not. But there's no need to post stuff like this:

I mean come on....</div>
Would it have been different If I excluded the smilies?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tibbychick)</div><div class='quotemain'>The majority of people here like to MODIFY their cars. It seems like you and certain other people only come here to post anti rice and anti exterior modification type posts. Its really annoying. There really is no need for it all. So if YOU don't like someone's car then YOU don't post and YOU ignore the thread.

Ever hear the phrase "if you don't have something nice to say, dont say anything at all?"</div>
Fair enough

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tibbychick)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well, if you dont have something constructive to say, then dont waste everyone's time posting and cluttering up everyone elses thread.</div>
Ok, Ill just lie and say nice stuff from now on smile.gif

..."I want world peace and I want to ban hunting"

Im sure you took that last one seriously, so take it as a joke please.... and fine since I love this place so much, ill post only nice stuff.