Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Pics Lying Around of my Ride!

Old 03-06-2005, 01:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i hate that wing...and those rims i honestly think those 2 things ruin your car.

the little mercedes things are kinda stupid but don't look too bad, same with the z3 fenders...they're alright...the kit is perfect...but seriously man take off the wing at least.
Old 03-06-2005, 01:21 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

What the hell are those things behind the doors?!?!?!?!?! eek2.gif dunno.gif greddy2.gif :footinmou

Besides those, the wing and the blue stuff all over it. its pretty cool
Old 03-06-2005, 02:11 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Vehicle: Two 97 RD Tibs and 2010 Genesis Coupe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MK3Design)</div><div class='quotemain'>What the hell are those things behind the doors?!?!?!?!?! :eek2: :footinmou

Besides those, the wing and the blue stuff all over it. its pretty cool</div>

Those are my MR2 Vents with Benz Fins
Old 03-06-2005, 03:12 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KayDM)</div><div class='quotemain'>i hate that wing...and those rims i honestly think those 2 things ruin your car.

the little mercedes things are kinda stupid but don't look too bad, same with the z3 fenders...they're alright...the kit is perfect...but seriously man take off the wing at least.</div>

Sheesh! That's a bit harsh isn't it?! The only good thing you said was about the Wings West kit! God forbid he should actually want to customise his car past bolting on a mass produced bodykit...

I personally don't mind the rims. They look tough! The MR2 vents are cool too. The wing isn't really to my liking but overall the car's nice!
Old 03-06-2005, 04:47 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OzFxCoupe)</div><div class='quotemain'>Sheesh! That's a bit harsh isn't it?! The only good thing you said was about the Wings West kit! God forbid he should actually want to customise his car past bolting on a mass produced bodykit...

I personally don't mind the rims. They look tough! The MR2 vents are cool too. The wing isn't really to my liking but overall the car's nice!</div>
what the hell are you talking about, it wasn't a bit harsh. that wing looks like he's trying to have a soccer team sit on his hatch.

as for the body kit i like the wings west body kit and i know there is more to a car than slapping on a body kit, that is why i hate most body kits made for our tiburons. i commend him for having a boosted car which was aparently pretty quick? (not sure the status now?)

you obviously don't know what your talking about so i'd stop while your ahead.
Old 03-06-2005, 04:54 PM

Not feeling the wing either... when are we taking off?

but the car looks very nice smile.gif
Old 03-06-2005, 05:03 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

Fenders look amazing. It works nice on a tib.
Old 03-06-2005, 05:15 PM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

^^WOORD!

really dude, nice job on those!

But,
did you buy seperate fenders or mold inserts into your OEM fenders?
Hook us up with details, prices...? unless you wanna keep it a secret (I understand)
Old 03-06-2005, 05:30 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

he said he had inserts molded into the OEM panels on his webpage, and the only thing i dont like is the wing, i think if it was lower it wouldnt be that bad. IN LOVE WITH the vents, both of them. i wonder how they would look on a RD2, a red one.. hehe

And why cant everybody stop bickering?