Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

My Rd2 With New Blitz Bumper

Old 05-01-2008, 10:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: tiburon SE 2000

like they say $hit appen! lol
as long you ok with it! to my eyes that what does really mather!
Old 05-01-2008, 11:37 AM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Doesnt look to bad. Just needs to be finished I think. Im losing the AC in my RD2 also so let me know if you need anything.
Old 05-01-2008, 11:39 AM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

What's up with that horrible fitment in the first pix? Is it fixed? I don't like the weather stripping between the car and the wide fenders. I think it should be molded.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:21 PM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

looks to be bowing pretty bad in the center grille. Good job making it fit and look as good as you did.

Put a neon tube across the open mouth at the bottom to give those demon eyes a mouth.

A little body work can make that sucker fit pretty good. Are the headlight gaps as far off as the pictures make it seem? Pictures usually amplify any poor fitment at the headlights or hood.
Old 05-01-2008, 02:36 PM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

lol, these pics make the car look halfway decent, but in person its a joke. The whole car is. The industry guys knock hard on this car, and I do too wink1.gif But its 4 wheels and it moves me around town with decent gas mileage. Amazingly this car gets tons of attention from random people, whihch in turn brings in a little business. But seriously, if I had my way, it'd have a full widebody front bumper blending into Shark style WB fenders, super wide side skirts that lead to a true rear widebody that doesn't come back in until the tail lights, and it'd be rockin my own RD2 CF Evo Hood with a nice matching CF Hatch, a front cf splitter and rear cf diffuser. I could probably make all of that happen for about 2 grand, and put it into production. But that's just how my brain works. Anything I'll ever do to my Tiburons first goes into production, then I rock the finished product in CF on my personal ride. If I had been able to produce some good progress with FlyRyde before now, all of the stuff I just mentioned would be what you're looking at. Instead I have a tore up RD1 (for another couple weeks anyway) and this car with, lol, let me list:

1 cheap, poor fitting front bumper
2 nasty flares
3 mismatched sides
4 mismatched rear
5 old played out wheels
6 a 2x2 piece of wood bolted in to hold the driver window up
7 2 lame Mira Sport drivers side Seats that place my head just about touching the roof
8 old B&G coilovers w/o pillow ball mounts that move out of place anytime I turn the wheel and screw up the spring rate when I adjust height
9 super faded old SR cf hood that never fit right to begin with...

Need I go on. I dont think you guys could possibly top my list of complaints about this car, but its better than the 91 Coupe Deville and the 100 dollars of premium fuel burnt just to get me to the office and back 5 days a week. I just keep working towards getting the Rd1 back on the road with all new hotness!