Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

My Friend Took Pics Of My Tib And His Truck

Old 09-07-2008, 04:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

My buddy just bought a used a 2006 Harley edition Ford F-150 and hasn't really taken any pictures of it until about 2 weeks ago. These are the result, i forget what kind of camera he used, but it had a huge manual lense on it and its a heck of a lot better than mine lol. Questions and comments feel free. Im starting to get a little tired with the tiburons exterior, so if you anybody has any suggestions with future mods post them =).

Old 09-07-2008, 05:52 PM
Banned

nice pics.. yeah, never a huge fan of the stock rd2 body, thats why i did all the crap i did on mine..

depends on what look you want though, and how much money you wanna spend.. i would recommend the GT tech lip or the cuda II front bumper, some studie sides and call it a day.. you could also go with the rear pods i had on my tib to complete the 'lower' profile look. would look really clean, alot better than stock, and not wild or anything.

you could also do black headlight housings, tinted markers, tinted corners, and tinted tails.. tint the windows also, and you would be suprised at the huge difference that all that will make. the entire cost of all the tinting 'mods' would be less than 300$ if you DIY'd everything but the window tint (ive never gotten the hang of tinting windows)

also, it might not be your taste, but getting a Type-R spoiler and painting it black, or painting yours black would look nice IMO.
Old 09-07-2008, 05:59 PM

I have been considering the cuda II front bumper for awhile and also doing king side skirts. I dont want anything real aggressive or too low. Most everything ive seen for the back bumper aren't spectacular so i think i can probably get away with the stock bumper. Im getting HID's with my next paycheck probably in 8000k or 7000k and i think im going to tint my tails soon. I really want a new set of wheels, a 5 spoke design in a graphite or a flat black. I just wanna mix it up a little bit, I really like the look of the scoote hood but i don't know about the fitment on it or how it would look on my car.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:03 PM
Banned

eh, since GTP went out of business and the hood is being made by some 'b' grade company, i wouldn't bother with it. i likes the way mine fit, but it seemed DTNs fit worse than mine before he got pins and all of that other stuff. you might get lucky and get one that fit good, or might get screwed and get one that fits like a real turd.

and king sides, good luck.. i would bet that you wont be able to get ahold of any, since no one makes knockoffs and theres only a few people with them.. studie are pretty damn close and ready available.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:14 PM

Damn. I new i should have got in on the group buy for the king skirts when i had the chance, oh well. I've also been wanting to get a type R spoiler for awhile now but i probably wont be able to get one unless someone wants to sell theirs. I may end up going spoiler less.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:27 PM
Banned

group buy for king skirts fell through, and none were copied, so ya didnt really miss out on anything.

you can hit up some of our canadian members to get a type r from junkyard, since they are their OEM spoilers.
Old 09-07-2008, 06:34 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

looks great! rims are definitely really hot. they look like mine but with 2 more spokes and the same exact interior lip. i wouldn't be surprised if they were kyowa.

that truck could run a tree over. i'm not a hippie but i do hate lawmakers, politicians, oil companies, and the government for not doing anything to force and fund green emissions. but i can't imagine it being so incredibly necessary to sit a meter up high and drive tank to buy groceries. if there's heavy concrete to haul, just rent a truck from home depot for $100 for a few hours, not on one gas tank to go to home depot! hypnotized.gif
Old 09-07-2008, 06:57 PM

nice pics man, a little tip for next time tilt your wheel towards the shot laugh.gif. Your car looks great and that Truck is freakin Badass!!! I'd drive that to get groceries anyday!! Gas Shmas!!
Old 09-07-2008, 07:49 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

that looks very nice

i like the rims on your car, and if you ever plan on getting new ones and want to sell those, send a pm my way and we could probably work something out on those

otherwise, i would have to agree with socks on the exterior

good luck man
Old 09-07-2008, 07:57 PM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon

Sharp tib.

P.S...tell your buddy to lower his truck some, looks like it's scared of the ground, that is unless he is trying to keep the fat chicks out, then by all means tell him to keep it that way.