Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Mah Whip =)

Old 09-17-2009, 09:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

came with the tib when I bought it from the dealership. I just met with Mr. Muffin recently and according to him I have a euro tib? supposedly the sidemarkers and extra fin on the trunk are a give away?
Old 09-17-2009, 09:18 PM

Vehicle: 01/hyundai/tiburon

idk really, canada maybe?
i dont think the roof spoiler came on the car stock, and the sidemarker things could have been added...
Old 09-17-2009, 10:31 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

Did you know your car was in a car accident or someone backed up into something?
Old 09-18-2009, 06:11 AM

I'd figured as much, but why do you think so

P.s. yah, what muffin said
Old 09-18-2009, 06:31 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

HOLY HELL!!!! Where did you get an MHP Tuning strut bar? People who have been in the scene since FxTreme will remember that company! lol.gif

It does look almost identical to the Shark Racing strut bar though, with just an MHP sticker on it. Also, the hatch spoiler....thats a Shark Racing one too. I've gone through 3 of those fockers, because they dont stay on the car past 75 mph. *haha*

This was about 5 months ago I think before it flew off and shattered in front of a PT Cruiser on the highway. lol.gif

Old 09-18-2009, 12:43 PM

Well I've pushed this car well past 75 and I've had no problems with that thing comin off. and so im assuming the previous owner had bought some stuff from shark racing haha, I pulled the seats out yesterday to hook my amp up under the passenger seat and I found a shark racing sticker all gunked up and crumpled stuck to the underside of the passenger seat XD.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:44 PM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

You're lucky then. I've used industrial strength double sided tape, as well as the same epoxy that you use to hang rear view mirrors on the ones I had. Nothing worked, and every time I went over 75...the thing flew off like it was nothing. Oh well. If I decide to get another one, it wont be an SR. It'll be one that you attach with screws to the hatch (ATH hatch spoiler). smile.gif

I'm really curious now as to who the previous owner was. Obviously its someone who started out way back in the day when Hyundai tuning was in its infancy (T-H-C, Fxtreme, HA, KORE, MHP, HDK, Speedstate, etc...)
Old 09-18-2009, 01:51 PM

I am too, if you knew anyone around concord NH, that would be your guy.