Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

My New Oil Catch Can ;)

Old 09-19-2009, 06:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, i have to say it's really one of the quickest mods ever done... Plugged Today...

P.s. Thanks to Glenn @ ProSport Gauges for the support wink1.gif
Old 09-19-2009, 10:07 AM
http://www.hyundaiaftermarket.org/images/vendor1.png

Our bays would look so much better without the big ass battery right there. Thats cool that it was an easy install, plus it matches your 5" Muffler Intake, lol. Is there a silencer on that beast? j/k smile.gif
Old 09-19-2009, 11:49 AM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

^^thats why mines in the trunk.

btw, the vent you have it hooked up to is only active when your idling or off throttle. Probably catch more hooking it up to the other breather before the TB. Plus that way you keep your TB cleaner.

Oh and whats up with all the hoses and wires on top of the motor?
Old 09-19-2009, 12:42 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Supercow @ Sep 19 2009, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Oh and whats up with all the hoses and wires on top of the motor?</div>

Those ones are my LPG System's hoses.
Screwed at the top of the valve cover there are the 4 LPG rail-injectors, the cartridge with the red label is the LPG filter.

see better here, before putting the oil catch can.. imho it's not even a bad work with all those hoses after all...

It was not so easy to put all the new ECUs and hoses under the hood, but the choice was made because:
1. LPG costs half (or a little less) then GAS here... before i was spending about 7000 USD (or more) by year in GAS...
2. Latest Emission laws say that if you have a car, with cat converter until EURO 2 specs (about until year 2000 in europe), you cannot enter/run into the cities center. The only way to go is using alternative fuel (LPG or Methane systems) .. or buying a new car smile.gif
3. Last LPG systems today are really great! No power losses while switching GAS>LPG and viceversa nor while running out of LPG (switching is always automatic)

Old 09-19-2009, 03:48 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

$7000.00???? In gas??!!!

Everything looks good fing02.gif Keep it up!