Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Just Some Updated Pics

Old 08-26-2005, 07:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know, I have a "sleeper" and a lot of you find stock boring, but I'm not interested in doing anything major to my car. Just simple little improvements here and there is fine for me. I'm not a speed demon either, so I don't care to mess around under the hood. I will say that I plan on getting new rims before the end of the year. It's just something I'd like to do for fun. I've never been a fan of the stock ones. Some of you asked me to show updated pics, so this is for you all. smile.gif

Old 08-26-2005, 07:48 AM

Rims, tint and youll be set..looks very nice
Old 08-26-2005, 07:50 AM

Can't do much for a tint. I could only do the little back windows and the regular back window legally. NJ is starting to really get hellbent over tinting. Only tinting the back windows is legal, and I think an oreo-windowed car looks ridiculous. :\ Sad for me. Thanks for the compliment though. wink1.gif
Old 08-26-2005, 07:55 AM

YOu cant tint the door windows AT ALL? if thats what you mean that sucks! in ohio its 50% but i got 80 all the way around...im with you i dont like 2 tone tint looks tacky...wanna post some pics of the rims your lookin at lol?

**cant tell on this screen but are those carbon fiber or black chrome tails**
Old 08-26-2005, 08:01 AM

I like it a lot mine is a bit of a sleeper as well. Very clean looking ride you got there. I like the pins you got running on the sides as well.
Old 08-26-2005, 08:02 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Hyundai Fx Coupe

Looks nice! Black Tibs are the nicest, I reckon fing02.gif (Mine's blue sad.gif )

My car is a sleeper too... As in, when I'm driving, the car is so slow that it feels like it has fallen asleep! wink1.gif
Old 08-27-2005, 01:55 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (homey14h @ Aug 26 2005, 09:55 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>YOu cant tint the door windows AT ALL? if thats what you mean that sucks! in ohio its 50% but i got 80 all the way around...im with you i dont like 2 tone tint looks tacky...wanna post some pics of the rims your lookin at lol?

**cant tell on this screen but are those carbon fiber or black chrome tails**
<div align='right'><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div></div>
Nope... I can only tint those small back windows and the regular back window. NJ is retarded. It's more of a security so cops can see the people inside of the car... mainly the driver. Even if you say you bought the car like that, they issue a warning and the next time you get pulled over for your tint, tickets ahoy.

The tails are carbon fiber. I really don't like chrome tails on anything. I think it's too "ricey." The carbon fiber just kind of blended with my car nicely. As for the rims... I'm not looking for anything fancy. I kind of like what Dragster has to offer though... the DR2 and DR3's are nice. Pretty cheap and pretty neat looking.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (auburnfan @ Aug 26 2005, 10:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I like it a lot mine is a bit of a sleeper as well. Very clean looking ride you got there. I like the pins you got running on the sides as well.
Thanks, thanks. The pins were actually redone when my car got smashed back in April. The ones that were originally on my car were very faded, but the guy that fixed my car put on new ones. They are white with a silver metallic sparkle in them, although you can't really tell in pictures.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (OzFxCoupe @ Aug 26 2005, 10:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Looks nice! Black Tibs are the nicest, I reckon fing02.gif (Mine's blue sad.gif )

My car is a sleeper too... As in, when I'm driving, the car is so slow that it feels like it has fallen asleep! wink1.gif
Haha, I never drive my car slow, nor does it ever feel slow. I fall asleep a lot while driving though... but that's because I don't sleep. :x
Old 08-27-2005, 03:35 AM
Administrator

Vehicle: ǝdnoɔ sısǝuǝƃ

I love the look with the pinstripe... I wish mine came with one. sad.gif the black with the white stripe looks awesome
Old 08-27-2005, 09:46 AM

Your car looks good Toxic, I like the darkend tail lenses as they goes nicely with the car.
Old 08-27-2005, 01:31 PM

Majik, ever think of putting black pins on yours? I hardly see Tibs with pins already on their cars from the factory... but mine came with them. Thanks for the compliment too. smile.gif

Thanks Cyber. smile.gif