Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

It's Could Very Well Be Gone..

Old 11-27-2005, 10:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sad sad day.

there were about 10 accidents tonight it took me 11 hours to get from my house to virginia tech which normally takes like 5 and half, i just happened to end up in one of them.

saturday...

tonight...

look at the mercury's bumper (the car i hit)

it sucked, my cell phone was broken and if i hadn't seen this girl i work with while sitting on the side of the road i would still be sitting in bum f*** bobetourt (sp?) county

i honestly think i'm the only person that got a ticket since i was the only person the cop called back to his car to sign shit. even though the mercury hit the car in front of it which cause my shit.

i wasn't even directly behind the mercury, the car between us changes lanes real quick and by that time i was already sliding forward, and i wasn't even tailgating the guy infront of me.

it's probably totalled, it's only worth 2k, and i'm sure the damage is more than 1k.
Old 11-27-2005, 11:04 PM

Vehicle: 1997/ Hyundai/ Tiburon

dam that sucks, the damage look like you hit a poll. That doesnt look too bad, if theres not frame damage, get a new bumper.. anyways, good luck with what happens next.
Old 11-27-2005, 11:14 PM

seriously a new bumper? the hood is bent to hell, the radiator is cracked, the support is bent to hell.

i dont' even want to look at it tomarrow cause i know more than that is messed up.
Old 11-28-2005, 02:55 AM

Vehicle: N/A as in Not Applicable, not Naturally Aspirated

my radiator support beam is bent to hell as well. It is welded to frame. no way in hell to replace it unless you pull engine and re-weld one on. My accident was at like 3mph so I have no worries...but really. It's not part of the actual frame, just welded to it.

g'luck with the tib man, if you get rid of it try and make a grand off it by sellin parts maybe...shrug.gif
Old 11-28-2005, 03:41 AM

Guh.. that's terrible mayne.. I'm sorry to hear that 02.gif good luck in whatever you decide to do.
Old 11-28-2005, 07:55 AM

if it is totalled the headlights (brand new, only 2 months old) will come off, same with the tails, the cd player, the speakers, the shit knob, and probably the floor mats (i'm sure somebody would want them). also the wheels that i just got 4brand new tires on.
Old 11-28-2005, 08:35 AM

geez that damage ain't bad at all, if only my civic was damaged like that I would have had it fixed many moons ago. That radiator support looks to be in pretty good shape, all you need to do is replace the bumper and the hood. that means this would be a good excuse to hop on to ebay and get some after market accessories.
Old 11-28-2005, 09:22 AM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ironh19 @ Nov 28 2005, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>geez that damage ain't bad at all, if only my civic was damaged like that I would have had it fixed many moons ago. That radiator support looks to be in pretty good shape, all you need to do is replace the bumper and the hood. that means this would be a good excuse to hop on to ebay and get some after market accessories.</div>
bumper, hood, radiator, going now to see what else.
Old 11-28-2005, 09:53 AM

Vehicle: 1999 Hyundai Tiburon SE

Thats definetly fixable! a few new parts and time and it can be lookin as good as new.. 2 ppl hit my car this summer.. right now the front drivers side is all smashed in from a hit and run(btw i found the guy and he more then payed).. but it will be fixed for the spring... That doest look too too bad! You can fix it! The bumper should pop back out and with some plastic reconstruction it will look just like new.. mine was way worse then that! and my fender was completly squashed in, so far it even did damage to the hood too.. but its amazing what a hammer and body tools can do.. if u find the right body mechanic, it will save you $$$ on buying new parts smile.gif
Old 11-28-2005, 11:30 AM

This car is totaly fixable. Chances that they total it are gonna be slim...