Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Finally Satisfied W.a Color

Old 09-02-2005, 07:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

actually I did that with the sub on purpose.I wanted something that threw it off.And a sub out of place is something subtle that you dont ALWAYS catch so Im glad you did lol. Also Ive had my interior painted for a while and it hasnt started peeling or flaking or anything.I just used a thick thick paint for the first couple layers lol.(engine enamel).As for what gear Im in, I just know lol.It goes park,reverse,neutral,drive,2nd,1st. or is it 1st then 2nd? lol oh well.I rarely use those anyway.haha.I do want to replace the windshield within the next few weeks anyway.I think we should have an interior competition.hmm..if Im not allowed to compete lol I could be a judge.Thatd be fun.Seeing that everyone has something painted in their car.Its like,the first mod looks wise everyone goes for.
Old 09-02-2005, 08:12 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

E.C. looks a lot better buddy. doode try getting that purple really really dark with a chrome color or something to make it change colors or maybe sparkle a little under the clear coat.

also, i see you have sprayed a hyundai decal on. that's very creative, but you could even get more creative. cut that decal out and put plexiglass under the carving and some LED or neon lights to make it light up. you can even hook up the neons and make them fade to the music tones. but overall man good work, good work. you have a lot of creativity. just make sure you take your time. and don't drive with the fumes!!!
Old 09-02-2005, 08:28 PM

are you referring to the emblem on the dash or on the sub box? I have no idea how to create what ure talking about.Probably because Ive never even thought of that.Explain.
Old 09-03-2005, 11:30 AM

There you go. It's got that clean kind of shine to it. I like that Hyundai logo on the airbag cover too.
Old 09-03-2005, 06:01 PM

lol I thought everyone would have hated it. But I guess I was wrong. Thanks.
Old 09-03-2005, 06:05 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

I would take the seat covers off and not have painted the knobs or vents but other than that its really nice fing02.gif
Old 09-03-2005, 06:31 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX

yes sir. that first shot there you have with your box. and this is just a suggestion i wouldn't want you to destroy your box because of a stupid theory of mine smile.gif

so what i would do is cut the colored "H" shape out completely with a wood saw or something of that nature. then open the top up so you could get underneath. then you could get some plexiglass and secure it on the bottom. so instead of the hyundai logo being painted on, it's a window. and fitted under there somewhere would be neon/LED lights flashing to the music...

there are several ideas like this. just a thought though. please don't sacrifice your box for something people wouldn't really see like this idea i have... you can get really creative with neon lights. i would hook up some speaker wire all 'round and just connect a bunch of blue and purple LED lights from radioshack all around there or something crazy like that and make them strobe to the music. ask tibby01 for LED ideas. and check out the interior of blacktibs car. but that's a different topic than paint.

good luck man!
Old 09-04-2005, 11:27 AM

What street in Scranton did you take those pics????
Old 09-04-2005, 05:08 PM

uhm Price St.Its near Jackson st.Off main ave. why??? btw it is a good idea with the plexiglass, but until I find someone who knows what theyre doing..its staying like that lol.

edit: tonight Im hopefully adding neons to the interior door vents. Wish me luck!
Old 09-04-2005, 05:21 PM

No offense, but that is the ugliest front bumper for a first Gen in the entire world.
They look good on the 2nd Gen, but thats were it ends.

Makes me wanna puke, when I see that bumper on an RD. Just sends a shiver down the spine.