Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Finally....

Old 03-12-2005, 12:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HyundaiKitCoupe)</div><div class='quotemain'> one thing most of you don't know is they reduce your fuel consumption by reducing the drag coeficient in the rear of the car. of course, the drag coeficient would increase with speed, so 60mph+ you're saving a little fuel and riding faster. of course, this all depends on the wing. the shark wing has been aerodynamically been designed, tested, and proven to have less drag coeficient than the OEM. the same goes for the f2 bumper.</div>

exactly true.. a properly designed wing, even on a front wheel drive car, will "Lengthen" the car aerodynamically, allow the disturbed air to flow over the car and smooth out behind it with less turbulance. Also, a rear spoiler or wing, when properly paired with a front spoiler, can AND will increase the overall downforce of a car. Just because the rear wheels are not applying power does not mean they do not need help sticking to the road or track. If you have a front spoiler that adds 50 pounds of downforce to the front of the car, it will allow the front wheels to stick better in a hard corner, but without matching downforce on the rear, there is more of a chance for those wheels to loose traction and allow the car to oversteer.
Old 03-12-2005, 12:51 PM

Vehicle: 1997 Tiburon

EXCELLENT point. clapping.gif
Old 03-12-2005, 01:28 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mad-Machine)</div><div class='quotemain'>exactly true.. a properly designed wing, even on a front wheel drive car, will "Lengthen" the car aerodynamically, allow the disturbed air to flow over the car and smooth out behind it with less turbulance. Also, a rear spoiler or wing, when properly paired with a front spoiler, can AND will increase the overall downforce of a car. Just because the rear wheels are not applying power does not mean they do not need help sticking to the road or track. If you have a front spoiler that adds 50 pounds of downforce to the front of the car, it will allow the front wheels to stick better in a hard corner, but without matching downforce on the rear, there is more of a chance for those wheels to loose traction and allow the car to oversteer.</div>
but unless your road racing there really is no point.

my car is 90% stock and that's what the exterior will continue to look like for as long as i own the car.

redz when you gonna get my nuts out of your mouth. i know i'm such an awesome guy but geez.

mk2design knows how to style a car.
Old 03-12-2005, 01:30 PM

Vehicle: Turbocharged 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (HyundaiKitCoupe)</div><div class='quotemain'>one thing most of you don't know is they reduce your fuel consumption by reducing the drag coeficient in the rear of the car.</div>

hmm i thought that was common knowledge, esspecially to tuners

and yah nobody is saying your car looks like crap because its a tib and nobody would have bought their tib if they thought it looked like crap. we just get bored
Old 03-12-2005, 01:43 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KayDM)</div><div class='quotemain'>mk2design knows how to style a car.</div>

rofl3.gif lmao.gif roflmao3.gif clap.gif crylaugh.gif

oh wait..were u being seroius lol...jk jk its alli n fun
Old 03-12-2005, 01:50 PM

I thought I was going to see a cool car but then was disapointed in seeing a stocker with ugly rd 2 rims. But I like the quality of the pics. What camera did you use?
Old 03-12-2005, 02:03 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (techcontib)</div><div class='quotemain'>I thought I was going to see a cool car but then was disapointed in seeing a stocker with ugly rd 2 rims. But I like the quality of the pics. What camera did you use?</div>
your an idiot.

thanks, and fujifilm e550.
Old 03-12-2005, 02:11 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (x7xstring)</div><div class='quotemain'>If you feel this way, then WHY did you replace your STOCK exhaust?</div>

read my ****ing post again. when your done reading it, where does it say "engine mods suck". If you had brains you would have realized that everything i listed was appearance stuff.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AEMTIB01)</div><div class='quotemain'>so your teling me that an RD2 tib, with no wing, looks better then one with the stock wing....dude this is rediculous, im on REDZ Side, his car was awfully boring</div>

Damn right, the stock wing is hideous.
Old 03-12-2005, 02:13 PM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KayDM)</div><div class='quotemain'>your an idiot.

thanks, and fujifilm e550.</div>

^^ Ouch!

I dont think he's an idiot, just expressing that he does'nt like the "Stock" look of your car I guess.

I think you tend you rub in your opinion about "KDM" a little much.
Im more into NADM! (north american domestic market) LOL

You understand that others dont share the same opinion as you. So noone is right, or wrong about what looks good on your car. Its just someones opinion.

Do what you want to your car. hell, its yours.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MK3Design)</div><div class='quotemain'>read my ****ing post again. when your done reading it, where does it say "engine mods suck". If you had brains you would have realized that everything i listed was appearance stuff.</div>

Easy there killer.

Read my post, and take a valium!!
Old 03-12-2005, 02:16 PM

Vehicle: 2000 Hyundai Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (x7xstring)</div><div class='quotemain'>You understand that others dont share the same opinion as you. So noone is right, or wrong about what looks good on your car. Its just someones opinion.</div>

We allways get in trouble for stating what we like or dislike about a car in some threads, they call it 'bashing' But I guess since ours are anti-rice they enforce that rule....

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU GUYS THINK YOUR DOING IN THIS THREAD? Same thing I get yelled at for all the time, but i guess its different since your bashing a stock looking car instead of a riced out ..... "car".