Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Destroyed

Old 11-29-2004, 01:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: About ARK

Man, when i sold my first car, i was depressed, I cant imagine doing that. In the end, ur insurance will pay for new toys, and ur okay so it is all good..
Old 11-29-2004, 05:51 PM

Default Re: Aftermarket Pistons

Yeah I guess Im glad Im ok too, thank god for seatbelts.

Went to the lawyer today and they took my case. We're gonna sue for all my injuries and lost wages and stuff like that. As far as the damage to the car, well Im gonna have to settle for the book value of the car + whatever my boyfriend can negotiate as far as aftermarket parts like the fenders and the bumper and such. So maybe $4000 which will cover bodywork on the blue tib. Then hopefully I'll get another $50,000 from suing which then I can go pick up my G35. Basically the amount of money I get is kinda determined on how persistant I am with going to doctors. Im gonna go for therapy for my hand, get MRIs done, and go for depression and anxiety. The more I go the better it is in my favor.

The good thing is that I dont have to go to work until I feel like going again. Which is never hahahaha. But nah Im taking a week off or so.
Old 11-29-2004, 05:59 PM

Default Re: Destroyed

If the lawyers took your case then you will probably win or more then likely, the other side will settle...they've seen enough cases like this to know which ones are winners or not. BTW, what type of wheels did you have on your car?
Old 11-29-2004, 06:16 PM

Default Re: Weirdest electricity-related thing i've noticed

Well I dont think they are gonna settle, its Allstate and they were saying that they are a PITA.

I like lawyers. Lawyers are cool.

and I had Rota Slipstreams with PArada Spec 2s that we put on the car two days before the accident. So I didnt even get to take a picture of the car wearing them.
Old 11-29-2004, 06:21 PM

I hope ur not expecting to get anymore for a few years anyway, for some reason, claims on lost wages and such always seem to take forever...

My brother is going threw the same thing.. his accedent was in July....
Old 11-29-2004, 06:25 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX
Default Re: Streering wheel hub?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>$50,000 from suing which then I can go pick up my G35</div>

are you talking about the car G35? because i'd be wondering if you should even worry about $4,000 for the tib.

i met a friend who was in coma and rehab after an accident a few years ago, today. i haven't seen him since before the accident and he was the most popular, street racing chick magnet at school. he had a 98 hooked up supra. got creamed when his car spun and hit a tree going over 100mph. he can barely walk and his speaking is slurred. you're lucky you're still together.
Old 11-29-2004, 06:39 PM

From what the lawyers were saying, its not gonna take that long. Maybe a year, but I'll wait. SHould get the $4000 sooner than that.
Old 11-29-2004, 06:40 PM

Woah... If, you do get 50k I would recommend to tak eit easy and think what to do with em. Blowing it all on a car is a very bad investment. Think stocks

BTW, seeing your pics has scared the sh1t out of me. I'm not even sure I would even buy a full body kit after seeing your car. I would be destroyed mentally if that happened to me also.

BUT... if ya get the 50k for the accident... I might be wishing at every red light to get rear ended... 8O

Just joking
Old 11-30-2004, 07:34 AM

Default Re: Aftermarket Pistons

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tibbychick)</div><div class='quotemain'>Then hopefully I'll get another $50,000 from suing which then I can go pick up my G35.</div>
Id take that... use it about $30k of it as a downpayment for a house IN FLORIDA while the interest rates are somewhat low.. smile.gif
Old 11-30-2004, 09:12 AM

Default Re: Anyone that bought a Jspeed crank pulley from KSpec read

I agree with Dweet..use the money for a house, if possible. It is far better to own your own home then to have a nice car. It will save you ALOT more money in the long run. .