Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Destroyed

Old 11-28-2004, 08:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 11-28-04 Desktops

notice how the bottom layer of the carbon fiber hood melted into the radiator.
Old 11-28-2004, 08:19 PM

Vehicle: 97 Tiburon
Default Destroyed

HOLY SH1T!! i wasn't expecting your car to be THAT f***ed up. damn girl. at least you walked out of the car in one piece

you have quite the project ahead of you if you're fixing it up

thats very ugly
Old 11-28-2004, 08:26 PM

Default Re: *EBAY ALERT!!* 1997 Tiburon PARTS CAR - Pennsylvania

god....damn....i cant look. soooo sorry hope everything works out for you. Sucks that it happened.
Old 11-28-2004, 08:43 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX
Default Re: *EBAY ALERT!!* 1997 Tiburon PARTS CAR - Pennsylvania

fvck the car. so glad you're okay :!:
Old 11-28-2004, 08:46 PM

Vehicle: Hyosung GT650
Default Re: Raised the Boost (Vid inside)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tibbychick)</div><div class='quotemain'></div>
At least your cai will get lots of air lol.gif
All jokes aside though Liz, I'm so glad you're not damaged.
Old 11-28-2004, 08:58 PM

Default Re: Ugliest Tibs around

HOLY FAWK!!
8O

Thank god you're ok after THAT!!!
GEEBUS!! 02.gif
Old 11-28-2004, 09:04 PM

Default Re: Destroyed

I'm emotionally damaged...severely depressed and I have anxiety.

Seriously, this car was my life. I could get so depressed at work and then the minute I went on break or left to go home I was comforted by the fact that I could drive the tib. I loved being in it and driving it. Thats why I drove it so goddamn much. It was like my baby, like a part of me. And its gone and I feel so lost and worthless. That car was nothing but good to me, always could depend on it and took care of me when trouble came (Im talking avoiding accidents and being good in shitty weather).

I know Im gonna fix up the blue car and all, but still, it wont be the same. Same type of car yes but not the same exact one. Ive been through so much with that thing.

I just wanna curl up and sleep and not have to get up.
Old 11-28-2004, 09:18 PM

Vehicle: Hyundai Tiburon FX
Default Re: Ugliest Tibs around

hey don't you worry. TIBS are TIBS!!!!

it's like getting a new puppy... BUT tongue.gif cheer up! it can be undone. did you get my PM????

from a standpoint, it does not look that bad. is the frame damaged? if not than it's perfectly irreversable. it won't look as bad with the body panels replaced. trust me on this one. my Tib is just like yours (auto...) except maybe without some of the work you've put into it, but i think i speak for all of us here when we say the car has helped us through the bad times. my sister's boyfriend took my car out and hit a trash can for fun while i was on vacation. little did he know, the trashcan was full with some heavy trash inside. when i came back to see the car, the front was mashed up and the engine was malfunctioning. when i found out i was depressed like you are. i felt like my babe had been raped and my dreams shattered. little did i know, that a few touch ups at the shop, paint, and piecing back together made it like new and even better than before!!!! tongue.gif

the car is just a puzzle of parts. you rims? aftermarket ones. you can order tons of rims and have them fit your car and you can believe that it's part of the car but the REALITY of the situation is that you ordered a part that replaced another part. it's true.---i tell you, when you bought your Cold Air Intake, did you miss your stock intake box? or did you want to throw the wholestock remains out on the expressway? You see where i'm getting at?

your hood for example. were you glad you replaced your stock hood with the much lighter/better carbon fiber one? or did you cry when the old one came off and hate the new one?? :!:
Old 11-28-2004, 09:21 PM

Vehicle: Hyosung GT650
Default Re: Destroyed

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tibbychick)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm emotionally damaged...severely depressed and I have anxiety.

Seriously, this car was my life. I could get so depressed at work and then the minute I went on break or left to go home I was comforted by the fact that I could drive the tib. I loved being in it and driving it. Thats why I drove it so goddamn much. It was like my baby, like a part of me. And its gone and I feel so lost and worthless. That car was nothing but good to me, always could depend on it and took care of me when trouble came (Im talking avoiding accidents and being good in shitty weather).

I know Im gonna fix up the blue car and all, but still, it wont be the same. Same type of car yes but not the same exact one. Ive been through so much with that thing.

I just wanna curl up and sleep and not have to get up.</div>
I know it's hard to believe now but trust me when I say, you will learn to feel that way about another car. I've been there more than once, and you will drive on.
You are so much more than your car and you will never be worthless Liz.
It would be a mistake to try to make the blue tib into a clone of the black 1, make a new car out of it and in time she will develope her own personality as you mould her to fit your beautiful soul.
Old 11-28-2004, 09:56 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon, 2004 Kia Sorento, 2010 Kia Soul
Default Re: Confused on tire logic

I'm glad you are okay girl, it ups the % of chance we will see more pics.

LOL

Seriously, I'm glad you are allright. Looks like your rims made it eh? And maybe your CAI?