Vehicle Showroom This forum is for you to post up images of your car, if you do not want to use the Gallery. You can upload directly from your posts or use Imageshack to host files.

Customs Of Columbia Car Show *pix*

Old 09-07-2008, 07:07 PM
DTN

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

I went to a car show today. I took first in class. The guy with the dragon SUV took best in show, with no class mention. Unfortunately I did not think to take pictures of my car as I was pretty busy working on it until judging. I only had about an hour to prepare for this car show and I came late. It started at noon and was supposed to go on until 9pm. It only went on until 730 though.

I got there at about 5:30, signed in, and had about 1 hour to put on wax, armorall, windex, and polish up the chrome as well as check out other cars before the judging and trophy ceremony. For contrast, I usually spend about 20 hours before a show and about 4 hours at a show to turn my daily driver into a show quality car. I was pretty darn impressed when I took first.

I gave my car a quick wipe down and then I went off to check out the other cars.

Some guy with a donk had a perfect replica of male reproductive organs hanging from the back of his car. Usually I've only seen them as "truck nuts" but you can't call them that on a car. That was the funninest thing I had seen at this car show.

It was a good car show, lots of variety from the standard all donk car shows which are always seen around here.
Old 09-07-2008, 08:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vehicle: 2000 hyundai tiburon

first i wanna say fing02.gif on getting first place

fart.gif Flush.gif pokey.gif but i see why u got first ur car is god compared to those horrible eyesores
Old 09-07-2008, 08:36 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

wow congradulations!

looks like a very unique show, but i have no idea how they get some of those trucks there, for one you cant get them on a trailer and secondly they are too low to drive, you would have to get a crane and lift them lol
Old 09-07-2008, 08:45 PM

Vehicle: 2001 hyundai tiburon

hopefully you didnt have to pay to get in that car show. lmao.gif

what was your class? "my car has some taste left" ?
Old 09-07-2008, 08:56 PM

Vehicle: 2001/Hyundai/Tiburon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (demon_wolf @ Sep 7 2008, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>fart.gif Flush.gif pokey.gif but i see why u got first ur car is god compared to those horrible eyesores</div>

dude surely they have some nice car shows to go to!!! I mean there were a couple nice vehicles there. Some of the low riders looked pretty cool, even the unfinished ones. But seriously. That dragon suv is HIDEOUS!!!! the rock material typically used to finish off the bottoms of trailers is a NICE touch.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (yellowlightning @ Sep 7 2008, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>wow congradulations!

looks like a very unique show, but i have no idea how they get some of those trucks there, for one you cant get them on a trailer and secondly they are too low to drive, you would have to get a crane and lift them lol</div>

two words for you... air bags.
Old 09-07-2008, 09:04 PM

Vehicle: 2000/Hyundai/Tiburon

oh wow, didnt even think of that, wow thats a slap in the face haha
Old 09-07-2008, 09:07 PM

Vehicle: 2001 Hyundai Tiburon

Looks like your car probably stuck out a little. Wow, some wierd stuff there. Congrats though!
Old 09-07-2008, 09:44 PM

Vehicle: 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DTN @ Sep 7 2008, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Some guy with a donk had a perfect replica of male reproductive organs hanging from the back of his car. Usually I've only seen them as "truck nuts" but you can't call them that on a car. That was the funninest thing I had seen at this car show.</div>

At my last base it was illegal to drive a vehicle on base with them. I think it is one of the tackiest things I have ever seen. I am tempted to store a pair of side cutters in my car to cut them off when I see them. It would be one thing if you put them on for the car show and then removed them. But to drive around in public with them is ridiculous.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:26 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Vehicle: 2010 Genesis 2.0T

Great pics! I'm an old skool minitrcker at heart, so its good to see people still juicing and bagging their trucks to the extreme level. smile.gif
Old 09-08-2008, 08:11 AM

Vehicle: 2000 carbon tiburon

Im not sure what i can say about The pics but wow.... Good to see the bagged mini trucks thow.